Quite a few BX parts cheap or free.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Quite a few BX parts cheap or free.

Post by cavmad »

Clearing my garage out and amongst other things I have are: 4 white doors, good order last time I looked. White front bumper (not fog/driving light version) loads of tyres, some electrical items (switches?) plus Christ knows how many other odds `n` sods. I don`t want to skip it all as there`s loads of good bits kicking about but I really have to clear the garage out.
Any offers for individual parts or the whole lot welcome, quite happy to give stuff away to members if it will help anyone out.
I`ll even deliver/meet up somewhere within reasonable distance just for the fuel costs.
Vauxhall apologist.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

do you have a one touch window switch :?:
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Good question! I did have but I`ll need to check where it is/whether it`s still here at all then I`ll get back to you mate.
Vauxhall apologist.
M

Post by M »

What have you got in the way of wheels / tyres & diesel engine oily bits then?

BTW - are we still on for saturday then?
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Marty wrote:What have you got in the way of wheels / tyres & diesel engine oily bits then?

BTW - are we still on for saturday then?
Still on for Saturday as long as nothing else comes up. As regards wheels and tyres I have a selection of 165-70-14`s, 175-70-14`s and 175-65-14`s most on Citroen BX wheels.
I have noticed I seem to have a mixture of grey coloured wheels with no holes around the edge and some black ones which do have holes. They seem to be the same fitment and both sorts definately came off a BX but don`t know why they are different!
Vauxhall apologist.
Jayboy
BXpert

Post by Jayboy »

Black wheels with holes will be from a '91 model year car or later. They seemed to stop doing the grey solid disc wheels at that time.

Incidentally the're the same as Peugeot 306/405 from the same period and the same as supplied with early Xantia's for the spare wheel! Unless they have the round holes and not the oblong ones....

It's all too confusing!
CCC BX Columnist
'89 16v P1
'90 BX GTi 4x4, 16v P2, 19 TZI auto A/C estate
'92 BX 19 TGD (now 17 Turbo D)
'93 BX 19 TXD estate & 19TD van
'93 ZX Volcane TD 3 Door
'71 DS 21 EFi Pallas, '86 Visa GTi ,
'98 Xantia Activa P1
'07 C4 by Loeb
3 x 2CV, 1 x Mehari
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Thanks Jayboy, I was concerned that the `J` may be slightly different but having fitted one to my BX yesterday I can confirm no noticeable difference.
Vauxhall apologist.