BX TZD Turbo wanted

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Boxwolf
BXpert

BX TZD Turbo wanted

Post by Boxwolf »

I need to find a nice TZD fairly soon, not too fussed about cosmetic condition other than nothing major broken of course :wink: and on a budget of around £500 (am I being optimistic?)

I'm after a TZD turbo really, would consider a TXD/TGD turbo but I wouldnt want a N/A.

I hope someone can help me so I dont end up with another 306 :( but I need to get a car in the next couple months

Many thanks in advance to anyone who helps at all :)
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hatchback or estate?
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Hatchback please
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

You just missed out on a Hurricane, I think it got sold.

£500 will easily buy you one though, although personally I'd grow a pair, get a valver and hang the insurance :lol:
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Kitch wrote: personally I'd grow a pair, get a valver and hang the insurance :lol:
I wants a diesel though :P
chimp

Post by chimp »

I have a diesel turbo hatchback for sale, I sent you a pm
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Thats good news considering the BX I was looking at recently on autotrader turned out to be a nail.

PM reply sent :)
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Update on this, wasnt suitable as needs a lot of work, mechanical and body.

TZD turbo still wanted :( beginning to get pessimistic
Hurricane
BXpert

Post by Hurricane »

TZD Turbo's pop up all the time, a good one will come along soon.

There is this one on Auto Trader...

Link.
K BX 19 TXD
J BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
J BX TZD Turbo
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Yeah I have seen that one, on closer inspection it has quite a few things wrong (suspension height differing between front and rear and mismatched front fogs to name a couple) plus its a long way away from me.

Are you sure they come up all the time? I hope theres a nice one soon cause i'm kinda regretting not going for the first one I found, despite it being overpriced considering it had a fair amount of issues.
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

The silver TZD was not a good buy, if you could get it cheaper then yes, but not at that price.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Boxwolf wrote:(suspension height differing between front and rear and mismatched front fogs to name a couple.
If you're going to worry about insignificantly minor problems like that, I suspect you'll never find a car that suits your needs.

As Tourist has found out the hard way, there are more important things to be concerned about.
this might be a signature
Tourist
BXpert

Post by Tourist »

DavidRutherford wrote:As Tourist has found out the hard way, there are more important things to be concerned about.
Too right. Keep looking Boxwolf we'll go and see some more when they pop up.
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

DavidRutherford wrote: If you're going to worry about insignificantly minor problems like that, I suspect you'll never find a car that suits your needs.

As Tourist has found out the hard way, there are more important things to be concerned about.
I wouldnt be worried about those problems (particularly the fogs) if it didnt suggest that there were far more serious things wrong with the car. I will gladly overlook cosmetic things if the car is mechanically sound.

The silver one would have been ideal but he wanted too much for it considering it had mechanical/electrical issues.

Considering this one looks a bit dodgy and is over 100 miles away it doesnt seem like a good idea to go see it. (Does anyone live near it?)

Also, wouldnt the front/back mismatch indicate something pretty bad is wrong with the suspension? or does it just mean it has the wrong spheres on it?
Boxwolf
BXpert

Post by Boxwolf »

Tourist wrote: Too right. Keep looking Boxwolf we'll go and see some more when they pop up.
Thanks James, I hope some more do come up soon.