Wanted: MK2 estate rear wings.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Wanted: MK2 estate rear wings.

Post by DavidRutherford »

Does anyone have, or know where I might get hold of some MK2 estate rear wings?

The D-plate 19RD estate I picked up from london a couple of months ago is looking decidedly crispy in the rear wing department, and if panels aren't available, then the car is going to be stripped and scrapped.

I've had a bit of a look at the amount of utter shit there is on my driveway, and there's no way I can justify having this car if I can't easily repair it. I know it needs a fairly serious hydraulic leak fixing, but that's the easy bit. Likewise, fitting the rear arches would be a fairly straightforward job, but if there's no panels available, then there's no point in doing anything to it.
this might be a signature
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

I've got an estate in stock at the mo mate. Front end stoved in, but I think the arse end is ok.
Cant say I've actually looked that carefully at the car, I was going to make a trailor out of it, but if the wings are good and you need them I'll cube the car and bring the wings down.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

If you've plans for the shell (and a 309 back axle? :D) then don't keep them for me. I won't be able to do anything about the BX for a little while, and I suspect another estate for scrap will come up in the meantime..
this might be a signature