For Sale : 1992 BX 19TGD Estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
robertsmart

For Sale : 1992 BX 19TGD Estate

Post by robertsmart »

Chaps,

Some of you may remember my previous attempts to sell this car last winter, however, it now has a years MOT and TAX. Please remember that the car is in Northern Ireland.

Now for the sales pitch:

1905cc Non Turbo Diesel. 1 years MOT and 1 years Tax. It starts first time and runs very well, no clouds of black smoke or nasty rattles either. She has currently 134k on the clock. The car is currently running on 14" Xantia rims, so slightly wider than the original BX rims. The front 2 tyres are new, and rears have good thread. The brake discs and pads also appear to be new.

The suspension works as it should, and is quick to rise and fall; there are no nasty leaks either. The front height corrector and flow distribution valve have been changed with parts from a good donor car. I also replaced the rear arm bearings in the car to correct the lean that the rear wheels had. Rear brake pipe and suspension cylinder supply pipe and suspension cylinder gaiter on drivers side replaced for MOT. All CV gaiters were changed for the MOT

The bodywork is generally in very good condition, the red paint is in superb condition and not faded. Some welding was carried out in the boot for the MOT.

The interior is in good condition for its age, none of the trim is broken, even the hinges for the glovebox are intact. The seats are clean and in good condition, apart from a small bit of wear to the drivers seat.

Ideal car for Citroen enthusiast. I am only selling because I have too many cars in my collection.

Pictures are on this weblink

http://belfast.gumtree.com/belfast/29/43501729.html
1980 CX Athena
1990 XM 2.0 Si
1994 XM 2.0 TCT Prestige
1996 XM 2.1 TD VSX
1997 Xantia Activa 2.0 TCT Soon to become a BX Meteor 1.9D Auto.
2000 XM 2.1 TD VSX