Parts Courier

Anything about BXs
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Parts Courier

Post by Tim Leech »

I am in bournemout earlyish this Saturday to collect a Merc G wagon with a friend, I will be in a Passat estate SO if anyones down that way and needs to get something to the midlands or the CCC rally to somoene let me know.

Sorry but I cant divert off as I will be in convoy and have a very tight schedule but happy to meet someone enroute or in bouremouth and then bring something back to mine and then down to the national as long as its not too big etc.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
mikesg
Good Old boy

Post by mikesg »

Best of luck Tim. It took us nearly 4 hours to get there from Chippenham yesterday. We went via Salisbury (Wilton, Harnham) then the A338 to Ringwood. What a pain that was. Nose to tail, foot by foot for 10 miles or so. It might have been wiser to have used the A350 instead. But it was a very good day out all the same. Not as bad on the way back, having stopped at Mr Fry's excellent chip shop on the A345 out of Salisbury. Btw, which route are you taking Tim?
Mike.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hi Mike

We will be leaving around 8am saturday and using the satnav, Ive done the route a few times before and it normally takes about 3 hours each way.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....