[wanted]hp pump and alternator support on XM ph2 2.1TD

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
khan
Confirmed BX'er

[wanted]hp pump and alternator support on XM ph2 2.1TD

Post by khan »

I'm looking for this support, it's also mounted in Xantia or Pug406/605 with same engine. original code is in the photo below. if there's any available I would buy it complete with the alternator and tensioners

Image Image

thanks in advance
Last edited by khan on Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BX 2.1 Turbo D12 coming soon
khan
Confirmed BX'er

Post by khan »

nobody?
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

I'm scrapping a Xantia 2.1 that I think has same/similar parts although I'm pretty certain it doesn't have item 5.

If you can name the item numbers you want I can check. Are you 100% sure this is correct for your XM?

These parts are heavy though - can you get them from a scrap yard or parts supplier?

Anyway, I will try and help, lets be sure we have the same parts though.
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

That bracket and arrangement is used on many XUD engines which have PAS and A/C on them. Later 405 1.9TD's have it, as do 1.9TD 406's. More common that you might have thought.
this might be a signature
khan
Confirmed BX'er

Post by khan »

hi

thank u very much, I found the alternator and hidraulic pump support yesterday and bought it for 25 euros from a scrapyard, but now I have to find the diesel pump mount, it has a bracket that goes together with the alternator support, like in the picture below

Image Image

this kind of mount usualy goes together with the electronic diesel pump on later Xantia/XM or 406/605 models and/or with those that have A/C and the 6+2 hidraulic pump above the alternator (or A/C and power steering for 406/605), exclusively on 2.1 diesel engines. if u have something like this, I would buy it because I tried for weeks to find one here but it seems that this mount is not available in scrapyards in Romania (very few cars imported with this combination A/C and 6+2 HP or PAS), i can get it only as a new item and it's quite expensive for my project. ok, i reveal it now, this 2.1 will pump adrenaline in a BX body and it's a must that the A/C finds it's place among all of these. i also need the tensioners, of course if they're in good condition and only if they look exactly as in the picture. otherwise, I'll have to spend another approx 200 Euros on new ones ](*,)

thanks again

regards

Andrei

P.S can u please post a picture with this particular side of the engine bay, it will be simplier for me to find out if this is what I'm looking for

thanks again

LE

if it's the 98 Xantia on your signature that u're scrapping then this is the correct one. the item no 5 it's a bit tricky to find, it's situated inside the HP and alternator support, only it's top screw can be seen from above
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Yes, it is the one in my signature that I'm scrapping! Mine has the Lucas Injection pump which I think is the same as the one pictured, so hopefully for you the pump mount you want (item 2?) is the one I have!

I have never replaced the tensioner (item 5) but items 3 and 7 were probably replaced not many 1000s of miles ago. I honestly can't remember but I'll check my history.

Will try and get a picture up today for you. How urgent do you need the parts? It may be a few weeks before I can remove them from the car.
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
khan
Confirmed BX'er

Post by khan »

hi
thanks for the quick answer. first i have to know the price for all - the pump mount and the tensioners no 3, 5 and 7, together with their screws, nuts, bolts etc. it's ok even if I have to wait 2-3 weeks.

thanks again

regards

Andrei