Nice, complete beige BX16 in the scrap yard!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
evesham

Nice, complete beige BX16 in the scrap yard!

Post by evesham »

Spotted a really nice looking cream BX in the scrap yard near me today! Anyone close to Staverton, near Cheltenham should get themselves down to Harry Buckland's before it's too late! There a very cheap and reasonable place and let you explore and get your own bits!
It drove itself in, I saw it when it arrived and asked why it was being scrapped but the yard owner didn't know.
Might b at scrapyard 2moro - could take photos if people want?
James
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Oooh, good old Harry Bucklands - glad he's still going. Always a good deal, I was a bit of a regular round there when I lived in Innsworth, he'd usually let me borrow a part to see if that was the problem, so that I'd only pay if it fixed the fault.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
evesham

Post by evesham »

Yeah, great place - used to think scrapyards were places where you had to walk up to a shed and ask for what you wanted, then pay £25 plus VAT for a wing mirror! Imagine when I discovered this place!
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Don't rub it in! :wink:
I miss decent scrapyards, I have to travel about 60 miles to get to a half decent one now... Be nice to see some pictures if you do get the chance.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
mrmackem

Post by mrmackem »

I'll have to take a look and see if she's still there! Got to be in stroud in an hours time so can't take a peek at her now. Really oddly, I used to live in Innsworth! Either this group's huge or just a little spooky!
mrmackem

Post by mrmackem »

Took a look this morning. BX no longer there. Still nice to enjoy the smell of spilt engine oil and decaying rubber at Harry Bucklands.