4x4 wanted... i think!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Max8su

4x4 wanted... i think!

Post by Max8su »

im after a 4x4 bx if possible dead or alive preferably dead as i only really want the rear axle, prop, front gearbox transfer box and drive shafts and the subframe and the engine bracketry and pipe work... unless anyone knows that i can bolt on standard shocks to the back as i dont really care for the low rider look.

ill be honest i love my 405s and i have always wanted a 1.9tdi 4wd and to be honest if the weather continues in this fashion then its just going to spur this stupid idea on! oh and it will all be going into an estate.

anywhos thanks for any help

Max
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

Pfft!

Use the forum search system and see how many other people have had a similar idea.

Also... 405's are already available with 4x4. Even if it was worth doing, you'd need a 405 4x4 shell as they are not even similar to a 2wd one.
this might be a signature
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

/\ what he said.

Get a Mi16 405 4x4, they dont break as often as the BX 4x4 unit.
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Hmm, a 4x4 estate?

Good point: lots of room to have a lie down when the shafts pack up and leaves you stranded.

Bad point: much more weight to shove round in the snow when the shafts pack up and leave you stranded.
Vauxhall apologist.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

As Jim from Dibley would say: No no no no no no
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

cavmad wrote:Hmm, a 4x4 estate?

Good point: lots of room to have a lie down when the shafts pack up and leaves you stranded.

Bad point: much more weight to shove round in the snow when the shafts pack up and leave you stranded.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...