bx estate

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

bx estate

Post by SILVER SLIPPER 11 »

FOR SALE bx 19 diesel estate no mot needs work no rust at all drives well good engine ,oil leak my fault changed oil but didet put new washer on sump plug ,water leak hose some where down the bottom left hand side of engine ,overall a good car with a little bit of tlc £200 will post more pics later Image[/img]
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

Re: bx estate

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:FOR SALE bx 19 diesel estate no mot needs work no rust at all drives well good engine ,oil leak my fault changed oil but didet put new washer on sump plug ,water leak hose some where down the bottom left hand side of engine ,overall a good car with a little bit of tlc £200 will post more pics later Image[/img]
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Some of us on here haven't yet forgotten the last BX you sold to someone on here. :twisted:
They think it's all over, it is now!
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

before you go of on one Ken did you see and drive it ,,no you didet
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

I hope you don't mean that rusty pile of shit that poor old james/tourist bought? If you are the guy who tucked him into that heap and robbed him of £700 for it then shame on you, I would sign off from this forum and never come back!
Last edited by Tim Leech on Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Silver Slippery:

Ken wouldn't needed to have seen it, we all heard what a heap of shit that was.
You appear to have more front than Blackpool trying to peddle cars on here.
Vauxhall apologist.
SILVER SLIPPER 11
Confirmed BX'er

you lot really need to get a life , i knew this would stir you lot up ,silver slippey not very mature
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Good luck with the sale.

I'll make sure I'm the top bidder when you list it on ebay. :lol:
They think it's all over, it is now!
BX596
BXpert

Post by BX596 »

£10 is my bid :wink: 8) I'll spend the other £190 transferring everything over from my "pile o' shite" :D
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:i knew this would stir you lot up
Which begs the question: Was this thread posted to actually try and sell the car, or just to provoke a reaction?
I haven't personally seen the original car we are talking about, but you have to ask yourself whether it is really a good idea trying to sell another car on here, when by your own admission you know the kind of response it will cause.

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

I can speak for experience and say I have seen the car and heard it running, and it was a patched up, bodged up rusty uncared for heap with a knackered turbo!

You should be shot!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

So there you go you robbing wanker: log off, fuck off and keep your knackered cars.

*Sorry if that's not as 'mature' as coming on here, ripping people off then coming back to try and sell more fucked cars and wind people up.
Vauxhall apologist.
RxBX
Over 2k

Post by RxBX »

HI MARK !
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:HI JUST PUTTING MY BX UP FOR SALE ON EBAY IAM IN THE MIDLANDS HAVE A LOOK TXD TURBO DONT NO HOW TO PICS ON HERE CHEERS MARK
You've got a nerve to post/show up on the forum trying to palm off SOME MORE SHITE on to some-one !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about SILVER SLIPPER 11

Total posts: 13

Interests: BOATING
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Old Post/threads quotes:-
ken newbold wrote:Just a thought! :idea:

IF YOU ARE THE ROBBING BASTARD THAT SOLD THIS CAR TO THIS LAD AND ROBBED HIM OF HIS SAVINGS. I HOPE YOUR BLOODY BOAT SINKS PAL!
The /\ Quote from THIS old thread !
Tourist wrote:Thanks, I will be collecting tuesday. I have already seen the car, only a few minor problems which can be fixed. You're right however in that I should still be careful, it has little/no service history as this was "lost" however the seller seems genuine, and is a member of this forum I believe. Not sure what his name is though.

I know that there should be a clicking sound from the suspension once in about every 30 seconds ... I will check for this.

I will be posting about the few little niggles in a couple of days, just because I'm not sure about 1 or 2 things.

One thing of note is the build quality. It's better than my ZX, no rattles. This is better than I was expecting!
docchevron wrote:I had a look at the item description on E-bay, it was rather sparse wasn't it...

I'm sure Silver Slipper is / was a member here though..Certainly that name rings a bell somewhere in the vast vacuum that is my head.

However, in the other thread realting to this car Tourist dude said:
Tourist wrote:Update: went to see the car today, apart from a few minor chips/scratches on the bodywork it's great, nothing wrong with it at all apart from the heater blower, which has been bodged to work.

I have put a bid in, but already I have been out-bid, and the price has gone over £500. The car's condition is v/good overall, so I think it's worth pushing past the £500 mark a little bit.

I met the seller, he's not a trade seller and he's only had the car 5 or 6 months. Seems genuine enough, took the car for a little test drive and all seems solid.
So, my immediate thoughts would be:
Does it feel the same to drive now as it did when you test drove it?
If it does, then I doubt you'll get any joy from the vendor TBH.

If not, can you prove it's been arsed about with / had parts changed?
That would be difficult, if not impossible and obviously suggests the vendor is a fraudulent shister, and I'm not at all suggesting that he / she is.

Given that it had been driven and checked before purchase I think really you're stuck with it at the price you paid TBH..
Roverman wrote:I can speak for experience and say I have seen the car and heard it running, and it was a patched up, bodged up rusty uncared for heap with a knackered turbo!

You should be shot!
The /\ (From this thread), I second that as I've also seen this BX in flesh and can confirm this !
Tourist wrote:Today was nice and sunny so I decided to get out there and take my intercooler off, with hope that I would uncover something really obvious relating to lack of turbo boost.

This is how things look now:

I've had a good look (and feel) round all the pipes, checking for anything that could be loose. I can't find anything, all the pipes and bits seem to be ok, but I will look again tomorrow to be sure.

Now that I have the intercooler off, is there anything else I can do? I've come this far so I'm willing to go further if it means finding the problem.

I also checked the air filter, looks nice and clean.

I have noticed a small oil leak, this is nothing that needs attention yet.
But as this piece of Shite was in PIECES it could not be driven !
Tourist wrote:Here's a quick pic of the rust:

This is the best shot I could get given that I don't have a ramp.
The /\ Quote/Photo from THIS old thread.

Even more threads:- HELP REQUEST , SICK AND TIRED HAS THE PENNY DROPPED, YET ?

Back to this thread :-
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:before you go of on one Ken did you see and drive it ,,no you didet
Roverman wrote:I hope you don't mean that rusty pile of shit that poor old james/tourist bought? If you are the guy who tucked him into that heap and robbed him of £700 for it then shame on you, I would sign off from this forum and never come back!
cavmad wrote:Silver Slippery:
Ken wouldn't needed to have seen it, we all heard what a heap of shit that was.
You appear to have more front than Blackpool trying to peddle cars on here.
mat_fenwick wrote:
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:i knew this would stir you lot up
Which begs the question: Was this thread posted to actually try and sell the car, or just to provoke a reaction?
I haven't personally seen the original car we are talking about, but you have to ask yourself whether it is really a good idea trying to sell another car on here, when by your own admission you know the kind of response it will cause.
SILVER SLIPPER 11 wrote:you lot really need to get a life , i knew this would stir you lot up ,silver slippey not very mature
So why have you posted again ? YES "silver slippey not very mature" your just a CONMAN !
ken newbold wrote:Good luck with the sale.

I'll make sure I'm the top bidder when you list it on ebay. :lol:
Hi Ken,
I see where your coming from with that statement, as the E-Bay rules have changed (since James got robbed approx. 1 year ago) sellers can no longer leave any NEGATIVE feed back to buyer's ! (Possible buyer's) :wink:

So just for a laugh when/if Mark list's this latest ^^bx> on E-Bay we could all bid in increment's say of £500 a time to outbid each other say up £9,500 but all allow TOURIST to place the last bid of £10,000 in the dying 5 seconds of the listing (But obviously nobody's going to pay or turn up with there hard earned cash) :D

So maybe spare someone else all pain/expense or possible experience of a car from you ?

I suggest you take it straight to you local 'Sim's or Ward's' scrap metal merchant's (the current prices are reasonable @ £115 a tonne which is approx. the weight of a Diesel BX) as James did with the the pile POO that you sold to him !
jacksun1987
BXpert

Post by jacksun1987 »

Can i have the frount passenger seat please. And head rests
PAUL JACKSON
1991 h reg 1.7tzd hatch in black 159.000 miles had
1992 k reg 1.7 txd hatch in red 179. 000 miles had
Renaul laguna exspessin 02 plate 1.8 16v 75 k had
cosa 1.2 brezze 150 k had
406 glx 1.9 td 170k s reg white got
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

Be careful Paul - given past history, things may not be completely as described...

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad