GTi/16v/TD hatch rear box

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

GTi/16v/TD hatch rear box

Post by Tim Leech »

I have just fitted a new centre and rear box to the TZI which is the kind for the 16v having the oval polished finisher and very smart it is too.

So I have left over a rear box with the usual tailpipe which was new when I got it 6 months ago and has done about 500 miles since then.

The condition is spot on and looks "right" with the tailpipe being the correct length and angle not like the horrible cheap ones!, I purchased it from Wolsey House motors who told me it was "OE" but I have no idea if this is correct or not as there is no stickers.

It will fit any BX hatch with either a 1.905 fuel injected 8/16v petrol OR 1769 turbo diesel.

I can bring to the national if required.

I have a spare middle box which is useable which I will throw in FOC to who ever buys it.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

It has the remenants of a sticker on it which is in french, and made in france on the box, plus a N part number so you ever know it could be a genuine one.
citronut
Over 2k

Post by citronut »

are you bringing 20 quid to the Natinonal this weekend Tim, if so i might bring the rear box :wink:

regards malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

I will indeed be Malcolm, unless you want to swop it for this TD box instead lol