Front seats wanted.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
spanners
Confirmed BX'er

Front seats wanted.

Post by spanners »

Before I go trawling the scrap yards for some suitable seats, I was wondering if anybody anywhere near Birmingham has got a pair of BX front seats they no longer need?

It doesn't matter what spec they are as they will be going in my Ami 8 but would prefer them to at least not be too saggy.......

Cheers, Jon
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

I am pretty sure I have a pair of GTi/TD type seats. Will let you know for sure in a week or so when I can look over my spares stash.
I am near Oxford and M40 at Bicester is 30 mins away.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
RxBX
Over 2k

Re: Front seats wanted.

Post by RxBX »

Hi Jon,
Have you spotted these on E-Bay but no headrests but cheap enough if no else bids on them @ £9.99 if you collect them from Dronfield (Not too far north of Birmingham) and I'm sure you could pick pair of front head-rests up from a rally/meet or even a scrap-yard easily enough eventually !

I have a full interior seat and door card set from a 'K' reg. TXD available the same style/colour as fitted in THIS TXD if anyone needs a set ?

So as I don't want to split my set up (the E-Bay pair), would be a cheaper option for you than what I'd want for my complete set !

:)
spanners
Confirmed BX'er

Post by spanners »

Yes, those are in my watch list (along with loads of other things just in case my numbers pop up tonight!) and I could always "borrow" the headrests from my TZD for our trip to France where I dare say I could find headrests easilly enough!

Cheers.
Rich
BXpert

Post by Rich »

Hi Jon.

Rich here from the Nits.

I know a scrappy near Wellingborough who had a pair of really good GTi seats a few weeks ago. I'll get the contact details from Chas Vacy-Ash and PM you latter.

Rich.
'86 2CV Dolly
'81 2CV 007 Drummer
'82 HY Shorty
'77 Smurf blue Ami8
'92 TZD Hurricane (keeping it safe for a mate)
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

Jaba wrote:I am pretty sure I have a pair of GTi/TD type seats. Will let you know for sure in a week or so when I can look over my spares stash.
I am near Oxford and M40 at Bicester is 30 mins away.
Yes I can confirm that I do have a pair of front seats for sale with headrests.
Let me know if you are still interested.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.