alternator for 1.7td

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
jacksun1987
BXpert

alternator for 1.7td

Post by jacksun1987 »

Hi as any one got a cheap alternator going for a 1.7td. You probley guess whats it for. The tzd ive got. I was off on a induction. And the car packed up on me. i went from tattershell to sleaford. Then went from one end of town to tescos. Tryed to start it. Then it wouldnt go had to get the aa out. It was quite hot so he said the fans must have kicked in the drained the power. When i was in traffic. Ive charged up the battey to full. It might be ok now with the battery charged up. But the aa bloke said the alternaters going. But i had it checked not so long ago. It was ok then. I have no idea what im going to do with the tzd. No ones intrested. All the money and shit ive been though one it. And now this.

Are they hard to put one. I could try and do it my self. Use it has a practice car. Ive got a job for now so see what happernes worst comes to worst ill drop the price down on it. Mabye i shouldnt have said anything. About the alternater. Mabe it might last another couple of months. With afully charge battery. I know the light was on. But all them times ive drove it and had no problermes with it. THE DAY i wanted it for work bang.

But i remenber there was this lose connection on it. Mabye its come out. It was a little black bow with 4 connections on it. Near the battery. I put it back in and it seemed to be a bit better. This bx has haunted my wallet lol. Ya i still think it has a potental. To be a very good car. Its well good pulling away. In high gears Looks great as well. Body work is superb.

THANKS
PAUL JACKSON
1991 h reg 1.7tzd hatch in black 159.000 miles had
1992 k reg 1.7 txd hatch in red 179. 000 miles had
Renaul laguna exspessin 02 plate 1.8 16v 75 k had
cosa 1.2 brezze 150 k had
406 glx 1.9 td 170k s reg white got