White doors

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Matt H
1K Away

White doors

Post by Matt H »

Possibly after a few different doors for the White Phase 1 16v...

These would need to be in good condition, i.e. not dented or scratched, but I would prefer to swap the glass over as it is all original, and brown tint... and will probably respray the top half black aswell, so that isn't important.

I have already replaced the O/S rear door, and have the O/S front door to go on, but it is not brilliant. It has creased (as they all do - apart from the one that is still on the car rather annoyingly!) in the usual place, and has been bashed around a bit in storage.

I also need to find a replacement N/S front door, as it is just starting to rust along the bottom. I was just going to repair it, but then the garage door decided to catch in the wind a couple of weeks back and put a huge dent in it :x And it has damaged the bottom swage line, so can't be pushed out. Was not happy when this happened... it was the straightest panel on the car :lol:

In short for those who don't want to read the full post, I need both front doors in white please!