BX 19rd Diesel Estate, 1988 (1 owner for 20 years) on Ebay

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
scagnetti

BX 19rd Diesel Estate, 1988 (1 owner for 20 years) on Ebay

Post by scagnetti »

Ebay auction for my BX estate, begins Sunday 18th Sept at 7.40, ends Friday evening 23rd Sept:

Item number: 190578506751

Listing Reads:
I purchased this 1988 Citroen BX 19RD Diesel 3 years ago from it original owner and have been driving it everyday since. It had done a genuine 108,000 miles from new and the mileage is now just over 131,000. The average fuel consumption from the non-turbocharged diesel engine has been 51mpg throughout this period, and it has returned up to 58mpg on a steady motorway run. As well as being very economical for its size the car is also eligible for cheap classic car insurance. The car is taxed until the end of this month and the MOT expires in April 2012.

The oil and filter has been changed every 6,000 miles (or less) since new and the timing belt was last changed at 113,000 miles (2009) along with the water pump. The main hydraulic 'spider' pipes were also renewed in 2009 at considerable expense. The car has been trouble-free apart from these two issues, though ideally the front spheres could now do with re-charging or renewing for an even smoother ride.

The interior and bodywork are in good condition for the car's age apart from a few scratches and dings along the passenger's side and a slightly damaged front valence. Also, the rear tailgate does not stay up or lock properly and the offside rear light lens was recently cracked in a supermarket car park. The wheeltrims are from a Citroen Xsara.

I will require a 50 pounds ebay deposit from the winning bidder within 24 hours, with cash only on collection, and the car will need to be collected the from Pinner, Middlesex HA5 before Sunday afternoon on the 25th September at the latest. Please do not bid if you are unable to collect the car before this coming Sunday.
Last edited by scagnetti on Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

Just as a silly question (as i cant see your auction, i assume it starts at 7.40pm?)

Is it a Buy it Now or an auction and what are you hoping to get for the car?
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"