Diesel auto

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Diesel auto

Post by ken newbold »

I have for sale a white BX 19TZD diesel auto.

It's only done about 63k miles and is in quite good condition for an H reg car. It's on disabled tax so would need to be taxed and it's only got about a months MOT left, although I'm sure I could get a new MOT on it as it's only done about 600 miles (guess) since the last one.

Now before you get carried away, it has had some paintwork repaired due to it's previous owner damaging the rear nearside passenger door, lower half. It also had rust issues round the windscreen, again due to it's previous owner fitting the screen with silicone bathroom sealant. I had a new screen fitted.
All in all, it's not a bad car and anyone who is prepared to do a bit and spend a bit on it could make a really nice car out of it.

Now the bad news. The car is registered in my Mum's name mainly because of her disabled tax allowance, and she says she won't let it go for less than £650. I don't think I would pay so much for it, in fact I know I wouldn't!
But if you fancy it, it's here :? other than that, it'll be going in the garage for the winter.

Just to add, the car is in really good mechanical condition, I fitted new arm bearings, all the pipes are good, the engine and gearbox are faultless and the bodywork underneath is excellent, no signs of rust, not even at under the boot.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll put you in touch with the owner :roll:
They think it's all over, it is now!
MULLEY
Over 2k
My Cars: 1999 Xsara LX 2.0HDI (90) Hatch - Fern
2002 C5 2.0 HDI (110) Estate - Jasmine - SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - SORN
1992 TZD Turbo Estate - SORN
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired - SORN
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

Post by MULLEY »

With that sort of mileage, i reckon the price is fair tbh, so perhaps your mum has been keeping an eye out for BX price increases over this last year :wink:

Shame your BX ownership is coming to an end, dare i ask what car you have now got or will be owning in the future :?:
2002 C5 2.0 HDI Estate - Jasmine - Now SORN
2011 Mini Cooper D Clubman - SOLD
2016 Mercedes A180D Sport - Auto refinement
1992 TZD Turbo - Bluebell - My daily
1991 Gti 16V - Blaze - crash damaged, will get repaired.
1990 Gti 8Valve SOLD - looks like it's been scrapped
2002 Mini Cooper S - SOLD - i miss this car
1992 TXD - Scrapped in March 2014
1988 CX 25 GTI Turbo2 - SORN
1996 - AX Memphis 1.5D - Dream - SORN

I'm not just a username, i'm also called Matthew.
Defender110
Over 2k
My Cars: Land Rover Discovery Series 1 200tdi 3 door
Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5
2020 Fiat Panda cross 4x4 twin air.

Post by Defender110 »

MULLEY wrote:With that sort of mileage, i reckon the price is fair tbh, so perhaps your mum has been keeping an eye out for BX price increases over this last year :wink:

Shame your BX ownership is coming to an end, dare i ask what car you have now got or will be owning in the future :?:
..that_ seconded. If my auto with similar mileage is anything to go by this will be a cracking car for someone and for any interested parties I can't exagerate the pleasure I get out of driving mine, it puts a smile on my face evey day travelling to work in this unpretentious motor. Very rare TZD Diesel Auto with this miles, I doubt you'll find another! ( for sale that is :wink: )
Kevan
1997 Mercedes C230 W202
2003 Land Rover Discovery Series 2 Facelift TD5 - Daily driver / hobby days and camping.
1993 Land Rover Discovery 200tdi Series 1 3 door - in need of TLC
2020 Fiat Panda 4x4 Cross Twin Air.
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

Ken , I certainly think it would be worth that with a new MOT,
tell "mum" it needs one and hopefully she will pay for it :D
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

She can pay for it anyway :evil:
They think it's all over, it is now!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

ken newbold wrote:She can pay for it anyway :evil:
Tell her its £150 :wink:
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....