TWO BX Projects (sent via Mr C)

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

TWO BX Projects (sent via Mr C)

Post by Tim Leech »

Dear philip

I have tried to register for the 16v & BX Owners Club's without success.
Noticing your proper name on the forums, I am sending you this message in the hope that you would be kind enough to pass on to any members who may be interested in the existence of two possible projects.

I have two BX's for sale,but they are both immobile & in SOUTH WALES. A long trek with a trailer for the majority of serious BX enthusiasts! who I've noticed seem to live in england.
One is a G reg 16v identical spec (colour ABS leather A/C) to #'s 30-35 in the members gallery on 16v club intro page. My interior looks more pristine than that though, (only marks are three holes on passenger side centre console, below glove box where someone screwed a phone cradle to it). The paintwork is original not polished though as I intended to sort out stone chips on F/G skirts/rear arches, & three 10 p rust spots on drivers door.The only other rust on the paintwork is on the battery tray.None in nooks and crannies of doors, sills etc. A few minor marks on front bumper, hole in f/g below centre trim on rear bumper.
There are some symetrical spots on vertical door frames (common prob?) on the black paint adjacent to glass.***
(The rear n/s wing has a convex dent in it (two inch diameter) so will need full panel spray when repaired)
I replaced steel fluid pipes F- R and replaced R/sub frame bearings & pipes but 2 mths after MOT fluid leak behind steering rack forced me to park it up as no time to repair. That was ten years ago!! Have since swopped rear subframe and removed fuel pump.Garaged ever since
The anthracite speedlines were scrapped when on another BX I had, still a sore point!!!

The other BX is a TZD H reg White. Pristine interior, one bad rust spot on drivers screen pillar 10p size (holed under w/s rubber) two faint 2p dents below pass door centre rubbing strip, biggish hole f/n/s inner wheel arch behind air box mount in engine bay.+ ( ***see 16v above ) Rear screen demister switch missing.
Engine in situ had broken crankshaft after being reconditioned, so partially stripped. Most parts available, but another 'recon' TZD engine+box included.

I also have two other BX G/Boxes Diesel,but not sure which type.
Have also pair of front seat's (poss rear) velour striped BX GTI.
Various spares- spheres pipes, head and side lights etc.

I hope these are of interest to you and your fellow enthusiasts.

They will both make show winners with a bit of TLC!!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

The 16v sounds interesting with a good spec. Can't imagine why you'd need A/C in Wales though! :wink:

No prices or contact details?
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Air con dehumidifies as well as cools. :wink: That makes it a very handy thing to have in Wales! I'm not interested though, even if it is just down the road. I was lucky to escape with my license intact with my last 16v!
JayW
1K Away

Re: TWO BX Projects (sent via Mr C)

Post by JayW »

Roverman wrote:One is a G reg 16v identical spec (colour ABS leather A/C) to #'s 30-35 in the members gallery on 16v club
That'll be Kitch's Venetian pink then.

I agree, thye usual pics & prices are missing...
I have zero patience for your tedium.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Since I'm not getting my 16v track car I might be interested in the 16v. How do I contact the geezer and is there a price?
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

PM sent :)
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v