La Vie en Bleu - 26th/27th May

Here members post meetings, events, meet ups and the like
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

La Vie en Bleu - 26th/27th May

Post by Dollywobbler »

Sadly, this one clashes with the Wetherby Citroen gathering but for those further south, La Vie en Bleu is worth a visit. It's at the Prescott Hillclimb. Only one BX last year, though there was also a BX-engined Traction! Some cars will be going up the hill in the cavalcade, though there's Hillclimbing competition all weekend - from aeroplane engined, vintage bedsteads to much later stuff. The Alpine class last year was brilliant.

Not a cheap day out, but lots to see and do and some great Citroens. Sadly I won't be in a BX (2CV - more fun on the hairpins!) but it'd be good to see some there.
robt
Confirmed BX'er

Re: La Vie en Bleu - 26th/27th May

Post by robt »

I'll be there on Saturday Ian, so will hopefully see you at some point :) My BX will be parked up with a For Sale sign in the window, assuming the Prescott people allow that sort of thing of course.
Currently own:

1988 Citroen BX 19RD Estate
1990 Rover Montego GSi auto
1982 miniMetro L
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Shouldn't think it'll be a problem. Your BX not sold then? Seemed a nice motor for the money to me!
robt
Confirmed BX'er

Post by robt »

Afraid not. Two people sounded very interested, asking me lots of questions, but no actual viewings as yet. In the meantime I'll just keep using it :)
Currently own:

1988 Citroen BX 19RD Estate
1990 Rover Montego GSi auto
1982 miniMetro L