Desperate times - again

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Desperate times - again

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Thanks to reluctant payers etc. I need some cash. I have a set of slightly worn Riken 'Snowtime' (Michelin made) winter tyres, 175/65 14. I will check the tread but I am sure they are at least 7mm. They performed faultlessly this winter - although in the end I didn't use them for many miles. I kept them on for the Challenge, when, likewise they were brilliant. Took them off when I returned mid-May and they've been stored in the dry and dark since then. I will hopefully later be fitting alloys on the Red Baron and fitting 185 profile all-season tyres. Cashflow permitting!

These cost £220 new, but if someone wants them and can pay £110 now they can be dry stored until later in the year when they can either be collected or I can bring them to the CXM Rally at Little Horwood in September.

Phil
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Re: Desperate times - again

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Sorry, meant to put £110. That's half price against new ones. These have easily got a few winters left in them.
mat_fenwick

Post by mat_fenwick »

At this rate they'll be £100 in a couple of hours! That is a good price I reckon and am quite tempted. Were they fitted to the standard BX steel wheels (I assume when you say taken off you mean removed from the wheels)?

1993 1.9 TZD Turbo Estate
1996 3.9 V8 Discovery
1993 VW LT35 campervan
1985 Hyundai Stellar V8
2016 Hyundai iLoad
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

Very tempted but I've been let down by a payment too! Is this time next week any good you Phil?
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

mat_fenwick wrote:At this rate they'll be £100 in a couple of hours!
No they won't :lol: :roll: : This is Club Rate as it is. Like Ian I've been let down. And it's surprising how much difference £110 would make in the circumstances. Needs as must.

Yes Ian That's fine. Not PayPal though. It's too costly and slow. Transfer's ideal.

Let me know if you definitely want them soon, in case I get other enquiries.
Dollywobbler
Over 2k

Post by Dollywobbler »

I'll have them then please. I'm due to get paid next Tuesday and a bank transfer is fine. Want to msg me on FB with the details nearer the time? Hoping to get to Little Horwood, so that'd suit for collection.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Excellent. I have a feeling you'll have more use for them where you live than me!

And these are sans rims of course!