Immaculate Meteor diesel auto

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Immaculate Meteor diesel auto

Post by Paul296 »

As seen in the April (?) 2012 Citroenian! woo hoo :D

Shaun Lloyd (aka 'my mate Shaun') is selling his Meteor diesel auto shortly after Christmas and asked me to offer it up here so that BXCers got first refusal (it'll be Ebayed and C&Ced shortly).

There's currently 111k miles on the clock and the car is to all intents and purposes immaculate: as far as the body work goes there's only one small scuff on the front bumper. No rust anywhere and no welding. Recent work includes rear arms 8k ago, new head gasket (+skim and all that fancy stuff when the engine was rebuilt). All new front wheel bearings and recent brand new battery. Anyone who knows Shaun will know that he is a consumate BXer and whatever else the car needed by way of maintenance it will have had - and no skimping!

The car will be sold with a full years ticket and (I think) 6 months tax. Anyway, there's a load of other stuff it's had done but I can't read my writing from when I wrote it all down (sorry :( ) The car will be available to view in Wakefield in the new year: offers in the region of £1300 (worth every penny IMHO)

Any one seriously interested drop me a PM and I'll PM you Shauns number by return.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Re: Immaculate Meteor diesel auto

Post by Tim Leech »

A lovely example, and a rare car in a meteor too.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....