Sophie

Anything about BXs
Mothman

Sophie

Post by Mothman »

Having sorted Sophie's heater matrix problems, about which ime well chuffed, ive decided that as she is now such a good drive that ime going to keep her until further notice.
Looking at her tonight in my drive, i have decided that MK 1s look really cool and its my intention to keep her and my others in driveable condition for as long as i can afford to do so.
Ok, dont get me wrong, i also like MK 2s, in fact all BXs since my dad bought a MK 1 Estate in 1985. Great motors, will become classics[in my mind they are already],but i wait with trepidation for the next leak from one of the fleet!!

Andy
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Re: Sophie

Post by Tim Leech »

Good idea, the Mk1 is starting to get real classic status now as its the real "last Citroen" to be introduced with the funky dash etc.

I have no intention of getting rid of either of my two.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

The wait for the leak wasnt long, the TZD repair let go sunday afternoon after i had replaced the rad!! Green blood all over the garage floor, now got to do her again. If it isnt one thing its another. The joys of owning a Citroen.

Andy
Caffiend
Reluctant BXpert

Post by Caffiend »

Although I've not seen Sophie 'in the metal' I do so very lurve Mk1s in that classic maroon. More pix please!
Diagonally parked in a parallel universe
1991 TZD hatch (Triton Green)
1992 Hurricane
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

Here are some pics of Sophie Sandre.

She has a few blemishes, most done in Italy from whence she came, none by me as yet.

Andy.

She is a 19TRD with about 12o k on the clock, ok, a left hooker and everything in kilometers bit she now drives real well with all her cooling problems sorted. A