'Clima Control' Wind deflector for sale

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
toddao
BXpat

'Clima Control' Wind deflector for sale

Post by toddao »

This was original Accessoirie Citroen for the BX here in Germany - the land of 80s over accessorisation ( or 'tuning' as they call it). It's an 'Airpress Clima Control' sunroof wind deflector for those who couldn't afford proper AC you could just move the little flaps on the back and get the wind in your hair. Or those flaps could prevent you from taking flight?

With sealing rubber and mounting clips. Some light scratches. If anyone's interested, let me know before I Ebay it. I think postage to UK could be a bit high owing to its length ( I can find out) but I can bring it over when I come in May.

Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
hilarystone
BXpert
My Cars: Citroen BX 16V, BX Van 16V, Visa GTI, CX Ambulance Turbo diesel, Xsara VTS Phase 1 and 2, Lotus Elan 1970, Clan Crusader, C8 2l petrol, 1982 GSA Pallas, 1974 GS Birotor

Re: 'Clima Control' Wind deflector for sale

Post by hilarystone »

Oh yes please and I am certainly willing to wait until May... How much are you looking for it?
Hilary Stone

http://www.Hilarystone.com
Period bikes, frames and parts

1985 Citroen CX Ambulance, 1989 Citroen BX 16V, 1987 Citroen Visa GTI, 2008 Citroen C8 2l petrol, Citroen BX Van 16V, Clan Crusader, 1970 Lotus Elan, Citroen Xsaras VTS phase1 and Phase 2, Citroen GSA, GS Birotor
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

Hello Hilary, the price is whatever someone offers me for it. It's the first one that I've ever sold! Make me an offer.

I've got another one here, but one of the flaps is cracked. It would glue quite easily but for the 'finish' this one is the best. I'll take a pic of the second one tomorrow.

I just want this stuff to go to a good BX home as in the last couple of years my kids have practically destroyed the interior of my yellow BX Break and having any rarer items around is just a waste of time - just watching bits snapping off. It keeps going though despite its enforced decay!
Todd

hilarystone
BXpert
My Cars: Citroen BX 16V, BX Van 16V, Visa GTI, CX Ambulance Turbo diesel, Xsara VTS Phase 1 and 2, Lotus Elan 1970, Clan Crusader, C8 2l petrol, 1982 GSA Pallas, 1974 GS Birotor

Post by hilarystone »

PM sent
Hilary Stone

http://www.Hilarystone.com
Period bikes, frames and parts

1985 Citroen CX Ambulance, 1989 Citroen BX 16V, 1987 Citroen Visa GTI, 2008 Citroen C8 2l petrol, Citroen BX Van 16V, Clan Crusader, 1970 Lotus Elan, Citroen Xsaras VTS phase1 and Phase 2, Citroen GSA, GS Birotor
frog
BXpert

Post by frog »

Man that is cool!
1989 Citroën BX 16v
1993 Citroën BX 16v project
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

frog wrote:Man that is cool!
that , evidently , depends how you angle your flaps :D
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
mike st gilles
BXpert

Post by mike st gilles »

Ooer Matron!!!!!!
And yes that is tres chic....as it were.
Mike
Garlic Bread 'its the future'.
90 BX TZD Auto lives in France. 93 BX TXD Estate having had Ken Newbolds magic wand waved over it. 98' Honda Deauville NTV650.. '86 Fiat Ducato Swift Kontiki Camper
frog
BXpert

Post by frog »

It sucks living in the southern hemisphere :(.

At least the weather is good, when it's not flooding and we're not on fire.
1989 Citroën BX 16v
1993 Citroën BX 16v project
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

This one is now SOLD. There is another one, but one of the flaps is broken - could be glued quite unobtrusively. I'll post some pics just in case anyone is interested.
Todd

docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

broken or not, I'd love one of those!
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...