For sale; Brand new NOS SIEM yellow fogs.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Paul296
Over 2k
My Cars: Citroen BX 17 TZD Hurricane
Citroen BX 17 TGD

For sale; Brand new NOS SIEM yellow fogs.

Post by Paul296 »

Whilst buying one or two bits and pieces from Leboncoin recently I seem to have struck up a bit of 'entente cordiale' with a few of the 'Citroeniste' sellers (the failure to wrap my tailblazer properly may have compromised this a bit! :( [ :D ]). However one of the guys has a couple of brand new pairs of SIEM fogs (nice yellow ones) and he's given BXC first refusal on them. I'm quite keen on one pair myself but there's another pair going if anyone's interested. They're not cheap; the price including postage is 150 Euros (that's about £127). Like I said, not cheap but brand new boxed - if you're in the market for a pair where are you going to get another set? PM me for more details if interested.

Pretty lights 8)
mds141
Over 2k

Re: For sale; Brand new NOS SIEM yellow fogs.

Post by mds141 »

Too nice to put on a car IMHO. However I've several LED spotlights in the kitchen. I think these would look good above the hob. :D
Mark Smith

Is it just me or is everything shit?

1989 BX GTi 16 valve. Blanc Alpine. Completed the Citroen Classic Challenge Ecosse and 1337 miles without a hitch.
2000 XM VSX 2.1 td Auto. Rouge Magenta.
TGD saloon many years ago.

1990 Swift 'Corniche' 12/2 aka BXClub HQ.
Honda Firestorm. Gone, but not forgotten.
2015 Triumph Tiger Explorer XC.
Paul296
Over 2k
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Post by Paul296 »

mds141 wrote:Too nice to put on a car IMHO. However I've several LED spotlights in the kitchen. I think these would look good above the hob. :D
If you've got the dosh you and one of your mates can strap them to your heads and pretend to be a zebra crossing is you like - there was nothing in the small print about actually putting them on a car. Although, if you did go for the Belisha beacon option I would think you were a bit unhinged. :D
TizzyD
BXpert

Post by TizzyD »

Stolen I know but . . .

Who am I kidding, PM'ed
'02 Clio Dynamique 1.2 16v - 92K - Sold
'09 Yamaha YBR 125 - 1100 miles
'93 Bx 17 TZD Turbo - 240K - The Aubergine

Mickey taker
Over 2k

Post by Mickey taker »

mds141 wrote:Too nice to put on a car IMHO. However I've several LED spotlights in the kitchen. I think these would look good above the hob. :D

You could always Strap one to your crash helmet when you get the mountain bike out Mark....
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
toddao
BXpat

Post by toddao »

At those prices I think those Frenchies are having 'un laugh' non? They want to get their hands on a few of those pound notes!

What happened to your Tailblazer Paul - is it several small ones now?

I bought an early 80s Sony Hi-Fi off Ebay, from a house clearance, perfect old-man condition, not a scratch on it til the seller put it in a cardboard box without any other packing and sent it to me. The CD player on the bottom and the tuner on the top got pulverised into 80s pieces. Fortunately the 18kg amplifier and the cassette deck survived, still without scratches. Some people don't do packaging..
Todd

this yellow writing is really hard to read
Paul296
Over 2k
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Post by Paul296 »

toddao wrote:At those prices I think those Frenchies are having 'un laugh' non? They want to get their hands on a few of those pound notes!

What happened to your Tailblazer Paul - is it several small ones now?

I bought an early 80s Sony Hi-Fi off Ebay, from a house clearance, perfect old-man condition, not a scratch on it til the seller put it in a cardboard box without any other packing and sent it to me. The CD player on the bottom and the tuner on the top got pulverised into 80s pieces. Fortunately the 18kg amplifier and the cassette deck survived, still without scratches. Some people don't do packaging..
Those lights are expensive Todd - there's no way round that one. I want a brand new pair for my Hurricane though and that's what a brand new pair costs; where am I going to find another set? I think for alot of rare BX accessories now the choice will be simple; pay a dumb ass price or go without - that's markets!

Don't get me started on the tailblazer - it'd been quite a good day up until now! It has a small crack in it caused (I'm sure) by the great galoot that is the Belgian postal service (and the seller who also doesn't 'do' packaging :evil: ). All things considered though it's fine, or rather it could have been a lot worse.
citronut
Over 2k

Post by citronut »

Paul296 wrote: Don't get me started on the tailblazer - it'd been quite a good day up until now! It has a small crack in it caused (I'm sure) by the great galoot that is the Belgian postal service (and the seller who also doesn't 'do' packaging :evil: ). All things considered though it's fine, or rather it could have been a lot worse.
got any picy's of the trailblazer Paul

regards malcolm
curent ride
K reg BX 17TD TZD est
also own
K reg D special

no longer have
H reg CX saffari 2.5 TRI (now gone to Malaysia)
R reg xantia 1.9TD est (gone to meet its maker)
Paul296
Over 2k
Citroen BX 17 TGD

Post by Paul296 »

citronut wrote: got any picy's of the trailblazer Paul

regards malcolm

You can just see the crack up on the left but you can only see it from certain angles. I try and look at it only from angles where you can't see the crack. :roll: