Sophie's done it again.

Anything about BXs
Mothman

Sophie's done it again.

Post by Mothman »

Sophie passed her MOT today for the 2nd time in my ownership with ease. No advisories either, the garage were impressed with her.
I have promised her an oil and filter change and a good wash as a reward before i take her to Looe early next month.
I keep saying this but she is driving really well at the moment and am well pleased.

Andy
Mickey taker
Over 2k

Re: Sophie's done it again.

Post by Mickey taker »

well done mate...
1991 BX Meteor 1.6

light travels faster than sound, thats why you look intelligent and then you spoil it all by opening your mouth !!!!!
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

Mine's up in a couple of months - I'll be happy if the failure report is down to a single sheet this year!
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

With all your efforts Mike, ime sure it will be.

Andy
BX Bandit
Backslash Bandit
My Cars: Cars

Post by BX Bandit »

Mothman wrote: I keep saying this but she is driving really well at the moment.....

Andy
Kiss of death that! :wink:

Well done that man!
1990 BX 16V Platinum Grey
1990 BX TGD White
1960 Morris Minor Clarondon Grey
1971 Triumph 2000 Auto Valencia Blue
Mothman

Post by Mothman »

BX Bandit wrote:
Mothman wrote: I keep saying this but she is driving really well at the moment.....

Andy
Kiss of death that! :wink:

Well done that man!
Since i sorted the heater matrix problem last year, something she had been suffering from for a long time she drives like a different motor. Anyway, dont all n/a diesels drive well when driven hard? I have always found this to be the case.

Andy