*might have* Mk1 16RS ESTATE looking for a new home

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

*might have* Mk1 16RS ESTATE looking for a new home

Post by Kitch »

I'm looking for someone to take on a project I'm going to have to back out on due to time/work constraints.

I'm vetting for the right person (seriously....there are emotions from the seller attached to it). It's currently on the channel islands, and would need shipping over (isn't too expensive, I've checked) and registering. It's a LHD car and it's Fox Grey (I think - hard to make out from the pictures). Mileage I'm not 100% on, but think it's around 130,000.

It's got a good history behind it and it seems quite tidy bodily. Still in use at the moment, but will need some bits and bobs changing if you want it spot-on. I've located and bought some of those parts already.

Let me know if any of you are serious and want more info.

Cheers
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
citsncycles
Over 2k

Re: *might have* Mk1 16RS ESTATE looking for a new home

Post by citsncycles »

This may be the one we heard rumours of last year, although the rumour was that it was RHD!

I've no time, space or money for another car at the moment, but good luck on finding it a home.
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

There's another one in Norfolk which is in bits that noone wants. Also that A reg 14RE cant find ahome, and that LHD estate got scrapped, has the Mk1 bubble burst and were all back to diesels again?
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

It may be that everyone who wants a Mk1 now has one (or more). Is the Norfolk one that RHD 16 (the only RHD MK1 ptrol estate we know of!)? I'm amazed that's not gone!

Would love that 14RE, but as stated above, no time, space or money!
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Could be mike yes.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....