Free Stuff! Two Interiors

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Free Stuff! Two Interiors

Post by Tim Leech »

I have two BX interiors in my loft and with the impending move I could do with them gone.

Grey tweed, fairly clean, complete with door cards but with worn driver seat base

Grey Zenith Velour Sports Stylee, complete with door cards in lovely clean condition but no headrest's.

Free to anyone who can collect.
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Re: Free Stuff! Two Interiors

Post by Tim Leech »

Now claimed.
Tim Leech
Over 2k

Post by Tim Leech »

Collected today thanks, would you believe you can fit two sets of seats and door panels isn a 2CV!!
Thread Bear
1K Away

Post by Thread Bear »

You can fit a Messerschmitt Bubblecar in a top/bootless 2CV with the nose sticking out of the back. Requires two larger adults, or a little and large combo. Above about 48 mph the front wheels loose traction due to aerodynamics. Indeed one of the few occasions where an extra bod, in the Schmitt, would increase performance! If you do this from Leatherhead to Alton via the Hogs Back in the '80's it is apparently legal. I make no recommendation as to advisability on any level now and, OK, it might have been me playing Mr Large. The 2CV, proving volume is deceptive, and not always internal. Marvelous, and great junk re homing before the need to move, result.
Miguel - 16 TRS Auto S, light blue, 43k miles - £450
Pluto - 14 E S, White, 105k Miles - in work
Egbert - 19 16v Gti, White, A/C & Leather, - Keeper
Walt - 17 TZD Turbo S, graphite, 70k miles, good op extras - Keeper
Scraper- 17 TZD Turbo E, blue, 208k miles - parts
Homer - 19 TXD E, Red, 189k miles - £250
Gary - 17 TZD Turbo E, 118k miles - in work

'87 Trooper, Borgwards, Saabs, MG ZB, Bellamy Trials, Fiat Jolly & Bianchina, Goggo Dart, Messerschmitt, Heinkel, Bubblecars
citsncycles
Over 2k

Post by citsncycles »

I once managed 3 people, a modern touring bicycle, a 50's racing tricycle and food and clothing for 3 people to last 4 days in a 2CV. It even managed over 50mpg up the M6 as far as Preston, but once we hit the lakes the economy seemed to suffer a bit! When we met up with a bunch of friends in Bellingham Youth Hostel they couldn't quite believe we got everything inside!
Mike Sims
BX 19RD Estate Mk1 - Timex!
BX 4X4 Estate - Oh god, I've done it again!
BX 17RD MK1 - it called to me!
BX14 TGE, - SOLD
XM Turbo SD,GS Club Estate,Visa 17D Leader,HY Pickup,Dyane Nomad,Dyane 6,2CV AZL,Falcon S,Trabant P50,3x Land Rovers (88" series 1,109" series 2a FFR,series 2a Marshall ambulance),DKW F7, Lambretta LD150 x 1.5,Mobylette SP93,Ural Cossack,Ural M63,CZ 250 Sport,Honda Varadero 125,lots of bicycles & tricycles including (but not only) Sunbeams,Higgins & Bates!