For Sale/Breaking Xantia 2lt HDI

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
really?
BXpert

For Sale/Breaking Xantia 2lt HDI

Post by really? »

I know it's not a BX, but some of you also have Xantias

After the red deer encounter and not being able to match the panels I need, I have decided to sell whole or break the Xantia.

Repainting the panels is prohibitive to the value of the car, so:-

1999 Xantia 2lt HDI, full leather, drivers bolster scuffed. All electrics working except drivers window, plastic clip snapped but spare provided.

10 months mot, advisories rear number plate and o/s brake hose slightly deteriorated.

8 new spheres 2 years ago by westroen. New injector and electric fuel pump 6 months ago.

Laquer peel on roof and boot. Will need new tyres in the not too distant future, although not an advisory on mot.

94k miles.

Can be driven, no tax or insurance at the moment. Car in Oxford. £300 whole or pm me for parts and prices.
ken newbold
Over 2k

Re: For Sale/Breaking Xantia 2lt HDI

Post by ken newbold »

breaking a Xantia \:D/ =D> good move :mrgreen:
They think it's all over, it is now!
really?
BXpert

Post by really? »

We didn't have any interest from any forums for parts off this car, so on friday found exactly the same model and paint code, bought all the bits and they are now back on the car.

It will have it's headlight re-aligned tomorrow and then back into daily service.

Sorry to burst your bubble ken.

Really's Mum
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

That's great, so long a I don't have to own it ;-)
They think it's all over, it is now!