Cheap TGD turbo diesel for sale with MOT.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Cheap TGD turbo diesel for sale with MOT.

Post by cavmad »

Another one`s joined the collection today. I haven`t told my therapist about it though (Mrs Cavmad) as she just won`t understand. Saved from the jaws of the crusher just in the nick of time-another few hours and the scrap geezer was coming for it.
It`s MOT`d until 18-Jul-`06 and tax has expired. Red hatchback with grey cloth trim (most comfortable in my opinion).
Started up well after a jump start (from a Cavalier, of course) and the boost box. Sounds well enough and suspension came up fairly quickly.
PM or e-mail me for more details as I`ll be doing some work to it over the coming week including replacing the knackered tyres, pulling a dent or two out and giving a good clean as it`s a bit of a mess at the moment.
Has parcel shelf with blinds, electric sunroof, towbar and twin electrics, working stereo etc, etc.
Known faults at the moment (and bear in mind I only got back five minutes ago and it`s on the back of the truck) are thus: driver`s door window doesn`t work (loose wire inside rubber piping most likely), some dents (most of which should come out easily enough and I will repair where possible) and rear bumper paint has faded-what a suprise :lol:
Glovebox hinges are fine ( :shock: ) and fuel guage works too.
Would like £150 for the whole car (which is what it will owe me after four goes at collecting it, plus sourcing good tyres plus any other spares I have to go with it).
I only have one (crap) picture of it at present which I can only text over unless someone is kind enough to host it for me if I send it by text to them).
Like I say I`m NOT after profit on it and it will want work but it`s probably too good to scrap though if neccessary I wil remove parts to sell to get my money back for it.
Vauxhall apologist.