WANTED - Bosch diesel pump!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mountainmanUK
Confirmed BX'er

WANTED - Bosch diesel pump!

Post by mountainmanUK »

Morning people,

Is anyone selling a fully-working Bosch injection pump, with correct pipework, by any remote chance? :wink:

Got hold of a really good (just tested) set of Bosch injectors, but only got 2 Lucas CAV pumps in my collection! Got 2 duff injectors in Monica, (Lucas powered) so thought I'd take the opportunity to give her a nice little upgrade, before she returns to the road in a few months time.

Alternatively, a couple of good condition Lucas injectors would help, but I'd much prefer to go down the Bosch road!! :D

Willing to pay a fair price, including carriage costs, but no rip-off prices please!!
PM me, if you can oblige, please.

Regards, Dave
rutter123
Over 2k
My Cars: 90 Bx Tzd turbo ven red 295k
74 D Super 5 black
05 Volvo V50 2.0d 180k
65 Peugeot Boxer work van 280k

Re: WANTED - Bosch diesel pump!

Post by rutter123 »

T/D OR N/A? I have a full set of Lucas Injectors known good from a previously running 91 turbo diesel, cant help on the Bosch pump. If you are planning to change to all Bosch set up you will need all the associated metal pipework from the pump to injectors as it is different to the Lucas.
90 BX Tzd turbo 294k SORN undergoing major surgery
90 BX Tzd turbo estate 46k awaiting surgery
65 Peugeot Boxer Van the new workhorse
52 Toyota Rav4 180k Bulletproof Jap reliability
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

I can help with both, full Bosch conversion setup or any quantity of Lucas injectors
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
mountainmanUK
Confirmed BX'er

Post by mountainmanUK »

You have a PM, Jaba! ;)

Hi Cliff....Monica is a TD, but I'll only need a couple of good Lucas injectors if I can't sort out a proper Bosch setup. Good to know you still have some though!! ;)
Tim Leech
Over 2k
My Cars: Various

Post by Tim Leech »

Hi Dave,

How is Monica?

Shall we see you at some meets this year, its been far too long!
Lots of Motors, mostly semi broken....
mountainmanUK
Confirmed BX'er

Post by mountainmanUK »

Hi Tim,

At the moment Monica's not too well, although she's well on the road to a full recovery!"! :D
Engine's back in, and she rises 'n falls as she should, after and almost complete repipe.
Got a couple of duff injectors in the Lucas setup, so I'm attempting to go for a Bosch upgrade, seeing as I've "come into" a top-notch set of Bosch injectors!!
Still got a fair amount of work to do in/around the boot floor (welding etc).......but I'm still very hopeful to have her back on the road in time for maybe the National. Wetherby will probably be a little to soon.
Will be good to see you again.......definitely been far too long mate!