16V front bumper FOR SALE

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Audi A4 Quattro (1998)

16V front bumper FOR SALE

Post by peterwight »

More photos are available on request. Please contact me if you are at all interested in my Mark2 valver bumper. They're extremely rare so you would be wise to have one in reserve,to anticipate that tragic collision that fate has in store for you. It's white, with a red stripe inlay, and has that cup-shaped insert over the towing point. Apart from faded paint it is unblemished, except for a patch of naked bodge on the upper offside corner, an unfinished repair.

I believe that numbers of the 16 Valve model on the road are increasing; unsurprisingly they are favoured by BX fans for salvation and restoration. This makes me rather optimistic about the price of my bumper, and also willing to wait for a good offer. For me £250 is 'good' and probably a 'snip'. Eventually however, I shall sell, so please don't hesitate to haggle or to comment (it might be worth twice as much if you're in desperate need).

I'll pay half the delivery costs, such as postage,or fuel required by me to deliver it or by you to collect it. We're in Stockport, me and the bumper. I look forward to hearing from you via this club Regards, Peter
Attachments
BUMPER.jpg
Last edited by peterwight on Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.
BxTZDkyle

Re: 16V front bumper FOR SALE

Post by BxTZDkyle »

I am very interested please in photos
cxprestige
My Cars: 1, Cx Break
2, Cx Prestige,
3, Bx 1.8 Tzd Automatic,
4, Bx 16 Valve
5, Fiat 850 Sport

Post by cxprestige »

Hello Peter!
Is this still there? I'm very interested in this, please send me more
pictures and info.

Greetings

Bela
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er

Post by peterwight »

Hello Bela, welcome to the club. Yes the BUMPER IS STILL FOR SALE. I'll post more photos (you'll need a close up of the wounded corner) but as for info, I think I've said it all. It would look better with new paint even if you want a white one. Otherwise it is essentially sound and, as the ixing brackets are intact,is ready to install. Regards, Peter
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er

Post by peterwight »

More pictures in response to Bela's enquiry, mainly to show clearly the cosmetic repair required.
Attachments
bumperblemish2.JPG
A not-too-difficult job?
A not-too-difficult job?
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er

Post by peterwight »

Please note this has been sold. Thank you for interest shown. PW