FS: Citroen "BX19 GTi" jacket - Genuine Accessoirie

Advertise your car for sale here. No parts or eBay spots in here please.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

FS: Citroen "BX19 GTi" jacket - Genuine Accessoirie

Post by Vanny »

Many many years ago I bought this jacket, from the eBay, and it has pretty much lived in the wardrobe ever since as I'm too scared to wear it.
It is a genuine Citroen accessoirie although I've never seen it in a catalogue and at risk of finding out everyone has one, I've never seen another.
The 'red' bits are a little faded, especially around the neck. I say they are faded but maybe they are just like this from new, its how it came to me.
There are a couple of what look like oil marks, again they came like that, I've tried to highlight them. There is also a single pull in the fabric (last picture. The dirt might dry clean out, but given the probable age I've never been brave enough.

I've struggled with the colour balance in the pictures, this was as close as I could get with natural light, but i would say the true colour is slightly more cream than this. The label suggests size '44' but what that means I'm not sure.

Price, I've found it difficult to put a figure on something so unique, £100.00

Price to include delivery by courier, or you can collect from Tamworth (in the next 21 days) for £10 discount.

I'm definitely willing to trade for a 16v tail blazer, and open to some haggling by PM.