Free:unused exhaust system parts. For sale: LHM hydraulic fluid

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
peterwight
Confirmed BX'er
My Cars: Audi A4 Quattro (1998)

Free:unused exhaust system parts. For sale: LHM hydraulic fluid

Post by peterwight »

Since losing my last BX I want to GIVE AWAY two transverse silencer units. an end silencer and two of the long pipes.The pipes/'boxes' suit different models.One pipe is a simple straight tube, t'other is bent to meet its particular engine. I have owned a 1.6 and a 1.9GTi petrol BX, a 1.9 Meteor and 3 Mk2 valvers, but I do not know which bits were bought for which.
Readers will know what their own car has or needs, so rather than post photos here, I shall rapidly email pictures to anybody interested. If you're in crisis mode,that is, driving a very loud vehicle, I'll try to get the remedial item to you urgently (from here in Greater Manchester)). Otherwise,as you've all experienced crisis mode,you'll know it's worth having one in,saving lots of future quids. A silencer 'box' will fit under your bed and I need the space.

FOR SALE: 3 bottles of LHM, ie three litres of that hard-to-find green fluid, For £10. At 3 kilos,i suppose postage would negate this bargain price. Who can collect?
i look forward to your messages, PW
A BX fan since buying a 1983 1.6 in 1987 and subsequently a 1.9GTi, three 16valvers and a diesel Meteor. Their deaths have us done parted, save for one 16V sold for restoration, hopefully underway.