Wanted: BX parcel-shelf

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Wanted: BX parcel-shelf

Post by mnde »

Need a parcel-shelf for a BX14 St Tropez (grey seats and black dash - guess original shelf would have been grey??) if anyone's got one they could donate? Dunno if BX14 lacks sun blinds, but I guess it wouldn't matter if it had a shelf with them in.

I'm going to the CCC rally at Huntingdon this weekend, which I'm aware several BXClub members are attending - I'll be in my red GSA. If anyone's got a shelf they could bring along, please PM me. :)

Thanks!

Mark.
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Also need one, any damn colour for estate ie with foldy bit please!!
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

PM me gent`s and when I get back (sometime next weekend) I`ll have a good root round in the garage and reply.
I did have two, one is definately estate and I think I have the hatchback one too.
If the worse comes to the worse I have the extra flap to convert a hatchback one to estate Ed, and I`m fairly confident the estate one has rear blinds.
Vauxhall apologist.
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

one of your two is grey as well billy! though cant remember if thats the estate or not :(
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

ed4ferrets wrote:Also need one, any damn colour for estate ie with foldy bit please!!
I have a black one in stock if you want it? FOC to a good home. I'm in bristol and around most mornings.
If you wana take it away give me a days notice cos it's buried in the garage!
Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
ed4ferrets
BXpert

Post by ed4ferrets »

Chris I hereby give you one days notice :shock: :wink:

Many thanks, please pm me where and when to collect.

Anything you or your dad need give me a shout I may have it lying around err ... somewhere :?

Regards

ED
Marty said: "Take some small comfort from the fact that the driver of the other car, having failed the breath test will even now be in a little cell, with luck they will double him up with some mean bastard who will be tattooing a fandango on his arse"

'94 XM 2.1TD Break
'99 Xantia 1.9TD Break (almost there)
'63 Renault Caravelle
mnde
Meteor Man
My Cars: 2007 Citroen Xsara Picasso 1.6 16V VTX
1982 Citroen GSA Spécial Estate - gone to a new home
1991 Citroen BX16 TGS Meteor - still out there somewhere!

Post by mnde »

cavmad wrote:PM me gent`s and when I get back (sometime next weekend) I`ll have a good root round in the garage and reply.
I did have two, one is definately estate and I think I have the hatchback one too.
If the worse comes to the worse I have the extra flap to convert a hatchback one to estate Ed, and I`m fairly confident the estate one has rear blinds.
PM sent!

Mark.