16TRS Mk1 Again!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

16TRS Mk1 Again!

Post by tim leech »

http://bxclub.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2911

Right the guy who bought it looks to be a timwaster and as my ebay account is suspended (see other post) I cant force him to complete the purchase or report him so hes got away scott free! There was another bidder but I cant contact him either due to ebays idiocy!. He isnt replying to my emails or calls so another sodding timewaster! make me a offer I wanted £50 but would negotiate VERY slightly! It does drive fine but has no tax or test but wont need much. New exhaust fitted 2 miles ago , yes 2 miles!

If anyone wants it please let me know as at this rate its going to get scrapped or broken up as Ive lost my storage which isnt what I want to happen
Last edited by tim leech on Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Anyone please! I need thsi car gone make me a offer! :shock:
M

Post by M »

Its such a shame you are a bit too far away, I have the space and I even have a few quid. Never mind - why not open a new fleebay account with your works address and try flogging it again?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Wond be frowned upon, plus you have to use a credit or debit card, and as mine ar linked to the suspended account they would not allow it!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Marty where in the uk are you?
M

Post by M »

tim leech wrote:Marty where in the uk are you?
Preston (where you need to send the flag back to when its done with :twisted: ) - but its getting an untaxed unMOT'd car back up here from the Peak District which is the problem. If you were Manchesterish I would run the risk driving it back.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Flags being cleaned then it will be winging its way back to you, you could book it in for a MOT near you and drive it home and you would be roadlegal as long as its inusred! It should make it back ok as it seems to run ok, it did cut out me once when it was cold, maybe a squirt of carb cleaner may help!
M

Post by M »

I appreciate the offer Tim, but at the moment its just simply too far away from me, I have neither the time or the ability to get it back as I would either have to bring a trailer or bring a co-driver to pilot my BX home on the off chance I needed to tow it (the palavar I had getting Vera home is something Im not keen to repeat). Something I am not likely to be able to do for several weeks (and I know you want rid fairly quickly) as my only real free time is a Saturday morning and the next few are taken up with camping, a wedding rehersal, taking James to a police HQ open day and a family shin-ding. Its that time of year Im afraid.

Now if you want you can use my fleebay account to try offering it for sale again.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks marty, but to be honest its costing each time I sell it advertise on ebay so im not prepared to let them have anymore of my money the way the have treated me, whetever I do im going to see out. Someone from the frenchcarforum may have a interest in it.

Failing that once I loose my storage (very soon) i will have to remove any useful items ad take it to the local scrap yard as its at a works compund and they need the space :cry: I may consider putting it in for a MOT test for someone if they are prepared to cover the cost of it which as Im not putting £25 of my own money at a car I only want £50 for! If I did that and it it passes I wont be selling it for £50 with 12 months MOT lol!

Ive got util next weekend to sort it or its fate doesnt look too rosey :oops:
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

Sorry to be harsh Tim. But,

You can't save them all. Despite your best efforts and good intentions, you will have to learn when to say NO.

As you know I looked at this car when it first appeared on ebay and you may remember my verdict.

Some just aren't worth the effort.

Why not try listing it on the Freeads classified site, it's free and you can add pictures. It's got to be worth a try.
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

Stick it on CCC for free. Loose £50, but the car would go.
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

oh gaw blimey, where abouts are you Tim?

If you stil have it after i get back from holiday in about 10 days i 'might' come and have a look.
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

I have someone from the CCC interested possibly, Im not giving the car awy though, it owes me alot more than £50 and I cant afford too, theres someone out there for it, I hope, im in derby stinkwheel.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Someone offer me something for it! lol
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Some one swop me a clip on decent sunroof deflector with all the clips and its theres! I need it gone!