Not a BX but has Chevrons, unfortunately No Hydraulics.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
Adam
BXpert

Not a BX but has Chevrons, unfortunately No Hydraulics.

Post by Adam »

I have yet to take pictures but I'll get them up later.

I have for sale a '96 Citroen ZX 19TD SX, Red, 89,000 miles, tax to the end of this month, MOT til March 07.

Usual business of electric tilt/slide s/r. Electric front windows, electric o/s mirror. Factory stereo. I have changed the discs and pads this week, the rear shoes and slave cylinders were done in february.

She is a clean car with the exception of a few Tesco car park dents, the front corners of the front bumper are scuffed (I have no idea these happened), there is a small cigarette burn in the passenger seat and 6x9 holes in the parcel shelf :oops:

The car was owned by my dad who sold her to me about 3 years ago, there is one more owner on the logbook than there actually has been because I gave the car to an Ex who had to give it back and didn't drive it. Making 4 previous owners shown but I am 2 of them.

I have been brutally honest with this description and it's actually a really nice car but i'm sick of people not saying exactly what cars for sale are like. I will post pictures tomorrow.

I'm looking for around £800

P.S. I owe some of the money out but the rest is going into my GTi 8v fund 8) Next project once the TZD is done.
Previously Owned
1988 19DTR
1991 17TZD
1987 19GTI (Dads)
1992 17DTR (Mums)
Currently
1991 19TGD
1991 TZD Turbo (Breaking)
"Graculus" 1990 TGD Turbo (Restoring)