Fleabayer's delight: BXmaster flash and the wheels of steel.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Fleabayer's delight: BXmaster flash and the wheels of steel.

Post by DLM »

Wakefield D Turbo starting for less than quid - perhaps a parts car at least. Nice set of standard Mk 1 wheeltrims (yes, I know, not what should be there ). At least the owner admits it's been stood for a while(hence the "stuck in top" state, I'd imagine) , and that the rear seats are pooped . Hold on - which BX of a certain age actually STAYS in top position for more than a few minutes after running?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1990-CITROEN-BX17 ... dZViewItem
ken newbold
Over 2k

Post by ken newbold »

If anyone is seriously considering bidding, I'd be willing to go have a look at it first for you. Its very local.
They think it's all over, it is now!
DLM
Our Trim Guru
My Cars: Historically, lots of BX hatches/estates in the 90s/00s - 16/19i/17td/19d
Recent scruffy diesel n/a estate - "The Red Shed" - is no longer mine.

Post by DLM »

I hope the Mk1 wheeltrims on this aren't like the Pilot/early GTi trims I spotted on an ebay car recently: the owner emailed me back when I enquired after them to say that there were only two! Funny how they both ended up on the side of the car that was photographed.......

Suspiciously, there's only one side of the car shown here.