BITS NEEDED!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

BITS NEEDED!

Post by tim leech »

Anyone got a interior mirror fixing lug? (thing that the mirror clips on to on the windscreen) laying about as Im short of one.

Also a headlamp fixing, the little grey thing that holds the hedlamp to the adjuster (bottom corner fixing nearer to the wing)

Cigarette lighter please, doesnt have to work or be new but I dont have one so it looks unsightly!

Will exchange for pieces of paper with pictures of the queen on!
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Do you need the whole fag lighter assembly or just the bit that pushes in/out?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Just the lighter itself please, but could always use a spare if its cheap enough! :D
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Ah right :) I have one of those. I threw away the surround because it was cracked. PM me your address and you can have it for free :)

-edit- or I'll swap it for a set of Pug 205 1.9 alloys if you like, but I don't think that's going to happen :lol:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

PM sent, lol I dont have any wheels sorry

Thanks again,

just the mirror fixing and the headlamp thingamybob to go!
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Don`t panic and panic don`t. I`ll have those here, strip down of TZD starts very soon!
Vauxhall apologist.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Ok thanks
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

strangely i have a couple of the hardlight clips, there attached to a horde of headlamps, do you want a lefty or a righty? In any rush
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Right hand mate (drivers), and asap please as it will fail its MOT otherwise as its flapping about and doing the impressions of a search light!

Thanks guys your all stars!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Gave it a good polish today and im pleased with the result, turns out the car was comepletely resprayed a year or two ago due to the previous owners ex getting upset with him and a bottle of brake fluid, just a few scuffs and a dent or two to fix and its going to look spot on, had only done 60k 3 years ago and the previous guys driven it and not really given a monkeys!

Still need a drivers mirror, also if anyone has any some TXD silver/chrome bumper inserts to brighten the old girl up (and the goons painted over them too)

Heres a long shot anyone got a unbroken black complete glovebox? and some black headrests?

PM if you have please!
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

By driver's mirror do you mean rear view or wing?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Think I have athe drivers mirror sorted, just need what the interior mirror fixings on to the screen.
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

Cool, no worries (assuming by having it sorted you don't mean the PM I just sent you on the 16v forum) :lol:
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Lol not been on yet! may have a laugh a ring citroen tomorrow and see if they have one in stock! The previous owner superglued the mirror to the screen with no fixing, of course it fell off and made a right old mess.

Have cleaned it up and stick a BX club sticker on aswell, so its bound to break down now!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Have the windscreen fiixing thansk.

Still waiting for the headlamp!