GTi for sale/swap anyone?

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

GTi for sale/swap anyone?

Post by cavmad »

`F` reg GTi hatch, white. MOT`d until June or July next year, taxed until end of November `06.
Very original condition bar the rear bumper which was cut to have a towbar fitted. I have another excellent bumper here which will be fitted (though has one or two paint runs).
It will have a new backbox fitted and the welding in the boot sorted out next week plus will fit some 5J steels, good tyres and original wheel trims too.
It`s a tidy car and possibly quite rare being a slightly older model. I was going to put my `boy racer` bits on it but it`s too original for that so will be sold standard.
Interior is original, a dark blue cloth type which I`ve not seen before.
The only faults that I`m aware of (besides what I`m going sort out) are the hot/cold interior heater switch had broken (there`s a suprise!) but I have a spare panel which will be included, a couple of fag burns on one, maybe two seats and it`ll possiblt need a slight tune up. runs and starts well though tick-over a little high. Will try and have this sorted before it goes but can`t promise.
£350 for a original, useable GTi with long MOT and most of the known faults sorted out including the welding as above.
Will swap for a good diesel estate, ideally a BX.
Vauxhall apologist.