Nearly new car battery going free

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
sleepy0905
1K Away

Nearly new car battery going free

Post by sleepy0905 »

Hi if anyone who is going to the nothern meet needs a new battery I have one going free or I am going to send it to the tip as i keep falling over the B*@#%y thing :cry: and my battery is only a few months old so dont need it :) its a 12V 66Ah made by Banner and came of a 1.9D TGD[/b]
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
M

Post by M »

Ooooooohh Yes Please - The one in my ZX isnt in brilliant health at all.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Talking of which it looks like I may not be able to make it unfortunately (due to commitments with my junior football team). I shall be trying my best to attand but alas it`s not looking good. However hopefully I may be seeing Vanny before then and if anyone needs any spares I may have please sing out and I`ll ask him if he`d be so kind as to bring to the meet. I have various doors and other bits so anything wanted let me know asap please.
Vauxhall apologist.
M

Post by M »

Dont suppose you have a set of Volcane or 16V ZX alloys floating about do you Cavmad?
sleepy0905
1K Away

Post by sleepy0905 »

Thats fine Marty I will stick it in the car for you I will also give it a quick load test and charge for you. :D
2017 Seat Leon ST FR 2.0 150Bhp
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Marty wrote:Dont suppose you have a set of Volcane or 16V ZX alloys floating about do you Cavmad?
Alas not BUT if you give Keith (Davis, Citroen repair man) a call and he has I can collect for you if wanted. He did have loads of Citroen spares inc. alloys and tyres last time I went.
Vauxhall apologist.