BX 16 TR 1988

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
pechampion

BX 16 TR 1988

Post by pechampion »

Hi, my beloved 'Charlie' didn't make it through the last MOT. :(
He's a Citroen BX 16 TRS 1988, white, 1580cc Petrol, 5 speed manual, 123,773 miles. Electric windows, sunroof, central locking. Has an alarm, but the battery in the remote went about a year ago, so not sure if it still works....and probably not the sort of thing thieves are interested in these days :wink:

MOT refused due to:

1) 'Front fluid suspension unit leaking'

2) 'Rear brake pipe excessively corroded'

3) 'Front windscreen wiper does not clear the windscreen effectively' (The easy job)

Been a reliable run-around for the past 5-1/2 years, but I don't have the time/place to do the work myself, and not financially viable to take it to a garage.

It's been well used, and provided plenty of hassle-free miles for me-lots of memories, and sad to see it go.
Good for spares, or easily resurrected if you have the time and inclination. Rather see it go to someone who has a genuine interest in the make, rather than a wrecker.
However, If I don't sell it, it has to go to the wreckers. :cry: Basically, i'm happy to get what they'll give me, which is £50-60?
Road Tax until March/April 2007, so it's a bargain!

Buyer collects from East London. I drove it back from the MOT garage, so it's still driveable.

Any question, please ask.

Phil
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

Bargain for someone! BXCM, could be up your street this one?
Vauxhall apologist.
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

If its not taken i'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me for my number and a collection time

cheers
1989 Volvo 740 GLE Estate
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate