Needle in a haystack please

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Needle in a haystack please

Post by tim leech »

Wanted the rear screen stickers for the drivers side corner of the back window with the chevrons and total on it, need one for a bx where its white background and in colour and a xantia/zx/saxo which is just black and white, oh lol and a unused citroen assist sticker and GT cars dealer sticker a needle in a hay stack and rocking hourse poo please!

Good used or if someone has a new lurking let me know please
:shock:
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Hhmm, hens teeth spring to mind Tim, I wouldn't mind some Total stickers myself, think you could be in for a long wait....

I'm mates with a guy that works in a printing shop so if someone has a good one lounging around I could have some printed....

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Yeh me too mate buts its finding one!
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Well, I've got a citroen assist sticker in the windscreen of the valver and the TD has a total sticker on the hatch but unless I can get a really good digital image of them I doubt very much that I'd get the stickers off without destroying them....

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

No worries Doc, appreciate the thought anyway mate. Try finding a GT CAR GROUP rear windowsticker (goldy colour), thats gonna be impossible as they were taken over in 1996 by evans halshaw! My dads 19TGD and Xantia came from GT cars and I bought my Ax and Saxo from Evans Halshaw in 1997. I traded a lovely 16TZS in for the AX which was mistake I rectified after 6 weeks when i swopped it again.
M

Post by M »

I will have to have a look through the archives of FCF, but I used a company that does repo graphics for 2CV's to knock up some of the citroen / total stickers. I have a more up to date Citroen Assist sticker - I will get a photo and see if its what you want - watch this space.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks Marty!
M

Post by M »

ebay shop
These guys did the sticker for me - worked out at £3 each - you can specify any colour, clear or opaque backing.

Will photograph the other one in a little while.

Other things I saw today was Action Man knocking one out in the local charity shop window - it shouldnt be alowed...
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

http://www.2cvgraphics.co.uk/

Item 78E Page 28 - Total Sticker (same as what we have in the BX with white background)

costs around £3+postage!

My god they really do do everything on there (you can chose inside window or outside with various backing colours etc)
Bxaholic
BXpert

Post by Bxaholic »

Did every BX model have that Total sticker on? Apart from my first 1.9 tgd none of the tzds i've had have had it on, my current tzd has a sticker on the front screen which has chevrons/Citroen and made in France on it, I haven't seen this on any other either.
RED 1993 TZD Turbo EST. 182,661miles
My everyday car for last 9 years, about to be seperated {July 2008}, and then i'll be Bx'less first time in 18 years....
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Excellent marty, whats opaque? I forget! do u have a contact at all?
Stinkwheel
1K Away

Post by Stinkwheel »

If you mean the 2CV graphics people tim then its Jeff you want, can be a bit cantankerous but a good chap all the same.
Doctor Of Gonzo Journalism!!!
93 BX TZD Estate
90 BX 14TE St Tropez
93 BX 19 TXD Estate
92 BX 16TXi
77 Ami 8 Break
79 Acadiane
81 Dyane6
84 2CV6
85 GSA saloon rally car
To slightly mis-quote Kitch ... "BX 14. They're just brilliant!"