roof rack to fit a bx

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cacaolat
BXpert

roof rack to fit a bx

Post by cacaolat »

Hi I would sometimes need a roof rack for my bx. Does anyone have an old one lying around ?
I rather spend a little bit on an old one, than spending 45 £ on ebay and then it turns out to be a universal rack.
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I'll have to check to confirm I have all the bits, but I believe I have a good set of roof bars/feet (Paddy Hopkirk make) that fit the BX plus a roof rack that came off a BX estate (all it needs are the four nuts and bolts to secure it to the bars. That's in reasonable condition too... £30 the lot.

PM Me if interested. We could arrange a rendezvous at the informal 'Herts/Essex' meet up at Matching Green on the 4th March...
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

Phillip that sounds interesting. would be happy if you confirm that you have all the bits. I wonder if we could do it before the 4th of march. How about £25 :P
former BX 16 TGS Meteor Auto owner. No space or time to do own repairs. My BX is now owned by another member of this forum.
cacaolat
BXpert

Post by cacaolat »

ok Phillip...pm sent
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

It's a deal. 4th March it is then.
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Vanny
Merseyside resident
My Cars: BX 16v Ph2 - Jazz
BX 16v Ph2 - XPO

Post by Vanny »

If anyone else has a set i'd be interested to know as mine are VERY well used!