16V P2 Rear Bumper and petrol Flap

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

16V P2 Rear Bumper and petrol Flap

Post by tim leech »

Not for me, need a P2 rear bumper, preferably in red but any colour will do as long as its tidy with no major damage. Also petrol flap for same.

White van man strikes again!

Woops! :shock:
Stewart (oily!)
1K Away

Post by Stewart (oily!) »

Arent the valver bumpers made from GRP and different from other BXs? In which case, get out the glassmat and resin, thats an easy fix there.
Trust me, Im a laminator :wink:
Stewart
TZD 19 TD one of the few
Xantia Td estate, going soft
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

I drive a white van Tim, and if I see you about in one of your self obssessed polished cars, I'm gonna drive into you in said white van.

All in good taste. :)
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Kitch wrote: if I see you about in one of your self obssessed polished cars... All in good taste. :)
Don't be mean, Kitch. Tim's cars always look good when I've seen 'em... Nothing wrong with that... Hang on, I seem to remember you'd actually bothered to wash your BX at the last National. Time to clean it again soon, no doubt. :D

BTW has someone fingered 'also available in white' on your van and you haven't washed it off as it's a sort of 'badge of honour'??? :lol:
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
Kitch
Over 2k
My Cars: Too many to list

Post by Kitch »

I'll be mean as I see fit.....if he wants to round up a certain stereotype here then go for it, but he needs to know I'm in that stereotype, tis all. What goods banter if its one way? :wink:

To be honest, I used to polish my BX just as much anyway....its just I haven't done it since last July and it looks pink :lol:

As for my van....it was dirty and someone had written in it, but the van wash takes effort, so I reversed into a tree and smashed the door in.....writing is all gone 8)
One third of a three-spoke BX columnist team for the Citroenian magazine.

CCC BX registrar: The national BX register - click to submit a car!

1983(A) 16TRS (Rouge Valleunga)
1990(H) 16Valve (Rouge Furio)
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

Kitch wrote:...it was dirty and someone had written in it, but the van wash takes effort, so I reversed into a tree and smashed the door in.....writing is all gone 8)
The Kitch we know and love* :lol:

*advisedly, of course :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Its not my car!!!!! and does anyone have any bits please?
docchevron
The Immoderate half of the admin team

Post by docchevron »

Kitch wrote: As for my van....it was dirty and someone had written in it, but the van wash takes effort, so I reversed into a tree and smashed the door in.....writing is all gone 8)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GOLD!

Er, I have a BRAND NEW, NEVER FITTED, STILL IN BOX P2 rear bumper, but it's going on mine, so, er, nope, fraid not. The likleyhood of finding a decent P2 rear bumper is remote I'd have thought Tim. As was said above, that one isn't beyond repair by someone thats good with fibreglass.
Cant help with the fuel cap either, oddly enough, it's just never something I'd have thought about keeping when I break a car. But from now on, I will!

Sorry!

Cheers
Chris G
Smokes lots, because enough's enough already!

Far too many BX's, a bus, an ambulance a few trucks, not enough time and never enough cash...
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

I do know someone who has one but sadly it isn't in red and he probably wants a fair bit for it...Shall I enquire??
1989 Volvo 740 GLE Estate
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Depends on how much is a fair bit really matey, this is Jack Fallons daughters car and she was insured third party so the cheaper the better, Im just trying to helo a felloe bxer in need.
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

A fair bit = £125..The guy I know has quite a few of them...Thats the best it can be apparently..
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

£125 and that used? Is his name dick turpin by any chance? :shock:
BCXM
BXpert

Post by BCXM »

No thats new.
His answer to me was where are you going to get another.. He has people that will pay those prices I guess so he gets away with it.
2003 Peugeot 307 Estate
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

That fair then if its new.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Right, ive got the car now so needs bits asap please, Vanny can I get a fuel flap off you matey, regarding bumpers is there any used ones about before Jack shells out £125?