Loves driving...

Anything about BXs
tom
Citroen Sorceror
My Cars: 2003- Passe-Partout 1.9 TGD estate
2005 Grolliffe Tizzydee turbo estate and sundry other BXs and Grace, a CX TRD.
2008 to 2023 - all sorts of stuff, some interesting
2024. TxD 1.9D estate. 'Wheelybin'

Loves driving...

Post by tom »

Apologies for not posting lately; DLM WBM and TOM have all been on an alcohol abuse course in Normandy. Day 1 Southampton- Dover then Boulogne- Carelles (500 miles.) DLM will be bringing the BX back tomorrow. Jane and I flew back from Rennes, from the airport across the road from the womb of all BXs with Flybe who are the sort of outfit that allow kids to sit in the pilot's seat after the flight. Full Marks!
'Plane was a Dash 8, formerly a De Havilland design but now Bombardier with a very flash glass cockpit. Pilot reckons that it is too computerised but I reckon that it was the cleanest and best looked after aircraft I've been in since the late lamented quick 'un. Safe journeys David!
AlanS
BXpert

Re: Loves driving...

Post by AlanS »

tom wrote: Jane and I flew back from Rennes, from the airport across the road from the womb of all BXs with Flybe who are the sort of outfit that allow kids to sit in the pilot's seat after the flight. Full Marks!
Can I suggest if he starts allowing it during the flight, then it's time to find a new airline.:lol: :lol:
Was wondering where you'd got to.
Starting to prepare my car for the French car day at the grounds of the University of Queensland on 10th July.
They tell me there's a chance it will be a fairly good display this year with at this stage a big line up of some of the rarer older Renaults; what will arrive in Cits is usually fairly predictable, but they occasionally surprise us.

Alan S
By the time you're old enough to know it all, you can't remember why you were learning.