Set of 16v alloys for £11.50!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
tim leech

Set of 16v alloys for £11.50!

Post by tim leech »

I have bought a set of 16v alloys with tyres off fleabay as a spare set if I need any for a future purchase, albeit they are the phase one all silver type, however I didnt realise how far south they are! Practically in Folkstone which is 400 miles round trip for me, so if anyone wants a set for there car and is or around the Kent area on Sunday you can take over the purchase. Two tyres are ok but two arent and the wheels im told are in good nick, also being all one colour there easy to tidy up.

Price is a what I won them for at whole £11.50! (and a pint at the next get together!) 8) , this offer is open to anyone wanting a set for there car, not to someone who weigh them in at the scrappers or stick um back on ebay.

As you imagine there are no wheel bolts included.

Pm if anyones interested.

I must stress though they need to be collected sunday pm only!
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

Jolly decent of you,Tim.May I humbly suggest you buy a map with your £11.50 :wink: :D :D :D
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Lol barnsley I cant resist a bargain and get "bidders finger" Next thing I know ive won it! Fortunatly I cant get on any foreign ebay sites at work! 8)
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

tim leech wrote:Lol barnsley I cant resist a bargain and get "bidders finger" Next thing I know ive won it! Fortunatly I cant get on any foreign ebay sites at work! 8)
Perhaps that's not a bad thing :D :D :D
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Actually, I will be in that area on Sunday. I don't want them for myself, but I could pick them up if anyone else is interested..?
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats a very kind offer stuart. Would save me making a 400 mile trip if noone else is interested. Lets see if anyone raises there hand.
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Tomorrow is D day, cant beleive noone wants them for that money, and before any cheeky so and so asks again no you cant have them for nothing! :roll:
Philip Chidlow
Over 2k

Post by Philip Chidlow »

I can't believe it either Tim. I'm trying to sell a set of GTi sivers for a bit more :roll:

I think the problem is the location. It's a bit of a way for many of us. If there is someone going near they should pick em up at least for the good of the Club and sell them at the National (donating anything over the £11.50 plus fuel costs in picking them up maybe! to charity)... :D
• 1992 Citroen BX TZD Turbo Hurricane
• 2006 Xsara Picasso 1.6 16v
DavidRutherford
BX Digit man!

Post by DavidRutherford »

I am sorely tempted by this. They'd go well on the DTR turbo.

But I really don't need any more wheels and tyres. I already have over 40 loose wheels/tyres at home.

err.. err....

Maybe?
this might be a signature
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

£11.50 David, if I do end up fetching them then fair enough but if anyone then wants to buy them it will be at alot more than that to cover my fuel costs etc.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Like I said, I don't want them but I'll be happy to pick them up on Tim's behalf and pass them on to whoever wants them for 11.50 at the National! I've got space to store them until then so it's no biggy for me.
classic2cv
BXpert

Post by classic2cv »

i could go for that

where abouts are you? :D
Citroen BX

Origami in plastic and steel

^^ ^^^^bx>
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Stuart has very kindly agreed to collect them on sunday for me.
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

Done :) I picked them up yesterday.

They look in very nice condition, and three of the four even have usable tyres. I'd keep them for myself, but I don't think they'd really suit the RD which is, anyway, nice and original.

I'll bring them along to the National!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thanks again stuart.