PR-NET is now defunct

Anything about BXs
ellevie
Forum Treasurer

PR-NET is now defunct

Post by ellevie »

It looks like PR-NET has now been replaced by a subscription service.
The good news is that you can now download technical documentation for 3 Euros per hour or 10 Euros per day (24 hours),
David

BX19TRS 118K E Reg 1992-2008
BX19TRS auto abs 96k F Reg
BX19TXD 150k K Reg
Ian_Fearn
Spender lotta cash on Citroens

Post by Ian_Fearn »

Thats a real shame as that was incredibly useful.
Over and out from me
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

Thats wa*k
roscoe
BXpert

Post by roscoe »

It's not all bad news...you can now register as a private individual, independent motor repairer, or dealer. I just did, and once into the site, you have two choices - the subscription service for technical documentation that you pay for, or the free service which is your parts basket or some generic product specs (which I couldn't find any of for my BX...). Still have to check out the basket area and see what capability is there - hopefully part number and pricing info so I know how much to bid on ebay items :lol: :lol:
cheers,
Roscoe
1991 TZD
2004 Peugeot 307
1990 Mitsubishi Express Van - Alpaca Transporter
ellevie
Forum Treasurer

Post by ellevie »

I forked out 3 Euros and took the pr-net replacement http://service.citroen.com for a spin during the weekend.

It's supposed to have repair manuals online, but I was unable to find anything under BX. Even some of the repair manuals under the other models just come up with something similar to the old pr-net illustrated parts lists.

You have to download a plugin called isoview.exe by clicking on a link in order to view the graphics online.

Has anybody else had better luck with it ?
David

BX19TRS 118K E Reg 1992-2008
BX19TRS auto abs 96k F Reg
BX19TXD 150k K Reg