TXD Gear Knob wanted!

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
mountainmanUK

TXD Gear Knob wanted!

Post by mountainmanUK »

Hi!
Monica's previous owner had stuck on a fancy 'flashing LED' gearknob, but without using the correct plastic collar thingy....so the knob is flapping around a bit too much for my liking. Also it's not original Citroen!!!
Has any kind soul out there (preferably within a couple of gallons of diesel from Blackburn) got an old BX gearknob gathering dust in their shed?
Seeing as its Easter, I could pick it up pretty easily!

Oh, how about the plastic mirror-arm interior grommet things? (That the mirror adjusters pass through). Mine have broken clip-ins so won't stay in place.

One more thing I need is a Rear Wiper arm. Local Citroen dealer quoted me £25 & Vodka & Tonic this morning, and there are none in breakers!

Cheers

Dave

btw....I rang every scrapyard within 10 miles of me this morning, and not one had any BX stuff in!! GRRRRRRR!
Barnsley BXer
1K Away

Post by Barnsley BXer »

I may be able to help with the rear wiper arm too
1990 GTI 4x4
1992 TZD
Dear Drooper............................
WHIZZYWES
Confirmed BX'er

Post by WHIZZYWES »

clarance st darwen mine had the arm on but the motor had stopped working on the day they took it and the gear knob to was a gen citeron hope it helps wes