WHIZZYWES'S BX

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
WHIZZYWES
Confirmed BX'er

WHIZZYWES'S BX

Post by WHIZZYWES »

ya its gone to the scrappy chappy in darwen clarance street breakers tel 01254 775525 the chap drove it away she was to good to scrap she may be still in one bit or there's all of her is good for spares as every thing worked e/w c/l heater fan/ newish rad / o the back wiper did not work when i tride to use it the day she went , well i though i'd put it on the forum for every one it mite help some one out there looking for that spare part pity marty did not get it like he says down the road from mr b
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

What a waste! :shock:
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

If I had the space (or the money!), I'd have it myself!
The wife would divorce me if I came home with another BX, only 7 days after getting Monica :shock:
I'll see if I can bob into Clarence Street breakers this week, to find out what they've done with it.
It would be a real shame if another BX got broken up for the sake of space and a little TLC!
tim leech

Post by tim leech »

The car was Free! :shock:
mountainmanUK

Post by mountainmanUK »

Yeah, I know! That makes it all the worse! :twisted:

I bought Monica cos I needed one that already had T&T, to get me to work, since Tilly (the Mateeeeeez) failed her test miserably and I couldnt tax her.

2 years ago I had a 4 car drive, but now only got the road outside and a small bit of garden, currently planted with Daewoo!

What a waste! More so with it only being 5 miles from me!! :cry: