Interior trim

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
JohnHA
Confirmed BX'er

Interior trim

Post by JohnHA »

I have recently unblocked the nearside drain tubes from the sunroof of my GTI the rear one was easy, just tease the tube up from behind the rear light assembly, a gentle squirt of compressed air and that was it. The front one was however more difficult. Some one said the tube comes out behind the front wheel from under the wheel arch trims. NO ! Checking the other side water ran out behind the door. We took off the trim that runs down the windscreen pillar from headlining to dash and there was the tube. sadly some one had been there before, broken the fixings of the trim and used glue when putting it back. We then removed the glove box and there was the tube, we teased it out, blew through, job done!
My problem now is i an looking for a black trim section complete with the fixings which are part of the moulding and possibly some clips. Near-side, 1992 BX GTI. can anyone help?
Have tried Citroen but no longer available. (what is the world coming to)!! :?

Regards,
John.
medwaycitroen
Confirmed BX'er

Post by medwaycitroen »

Not in the workshop today, but I'm pretty sure we can help - call Remy on 07800 577409
Mike E (uk)
1K Away

Post by Mike E (uk) »

I need the same parts, A piller black trim covers.

These seem to crack when they get old and they are removed,
So if you have some more, please let me know,

thanks,

Mike