TZD driveshafts and radiator.

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

TZD driveshafts and radiator.

Post by cavmad »

From the very depths of my garage and long since forgotten about I have the following for sale:

One pair of TZD driveshaft, worked fine when last used. £30 the pair?

One TZD radiator, also worked fine when last used and no known leaks. Missing on or both of the little black plastic plugs but your old one should have them if you need this as a replacement. £25?

Will post out at cost, you can collect or will meet up within about 30 miles for fuel costs only.
Vauxhall apologist.
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

Are these ABS style shafts, if so I will have them. I need a RHS front hub ABS style as well if you have one.
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

No hubs sorry but the driveshafts are ABS ones.
Vauxhall apologist.
Jaba
1K Away
My Cars: BX GTi, C3 Auto

Post by Jaba »

OK good news I will buy the driveshafts. Can you throw in one of those fuel tank senders as well for £30 if you still have them as well.

Cheers Billy

John
The Joy of BX with just one Citroën BX to my name now. Will I sing Bye Bye to my GTI or will it be Till death us do part.
cavmad
Keeper of the site Goat

Post by cavmad »

No problem, will need to try and find the sensors though. PM me whenever you're ready to remind me please and I'll dig them all out.
Vauxhall apologist.