Wanted, some seat subframes...

Buy or sell parts etc. Please put 'Wanted' in the title if it is a request for parts.
djoptix
BXpert

Wanted, some seat subframes...

Post by djoptix »

As above. Or, since I don't know what I'm up against yet, maybe some scrap front seats. I'm getting some seats which I'm rather excited about - all will be revealed soon! - but they are welded onto the wrong subframes, and they need to go back on BX ones. So I don't need the rails that mount on the floor, just the subframe to go on the bottom of the seat.

Near to Manchester or Herefordshire would be a bonus. Will drive to pick up, but can't afford massive massive wonga. I could cannibalise my current ones but I want to sell the interior whole after I've stripped it.

So please PM me if you can help.

So also, for sale; complete 16v Monza interior in VGC, a bit of fading on the shoulders of the rear seat, and usual (though not excessive) wear on the drivers' seat outside bolster. You wouldn't notice it if you weren't looking for it! With doorcards and parcel shelf with two sunblinds. Unquestionably the comfiest, highest-performing standard BX interior! Price TBA when I've thought about it a bit more.
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...
stuart_hedges
1K Away

Post by stuart_hedges »

We'll be pulling my dead Mk 1 to bits sometime soon, what's your deadline?

The adjustment cables on the drivers seat are broken where I was pushed through it but the frames should be OK. I believe they're the same as Mk 2s.

Unless anyone wants the complete interior to stay together?
djoptix
BXpert

Post by djoptix »

I don't need them straight away, I'd like to have the new seats in by Christmas though.
Good heavens! My signature's been moderated...